haybudden2
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2009
- Messages
- 132
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- gulf coast, Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1266-x, CZ-7, CZ-20, F-5
- #1
Thread Owner
I knew Van for a short time in the mid 1980's and saw a lot of his more impressive finds.
I'm a cabinet maker and made some display cases for some of his unusual items.
I know he passed away, and I'm trying to find out if he ever did any published writting?
I would like to hear from anyone that ever hunted with him.
Thanks.
I'm a cabinet maker and made some display cases for some of his unusual items.
I know he passed away, and I'm trying to find out if he ever did any published writting?
I would like to hear from anyone that ever hunted with him.
Thanks.







