What's new

Did Great at Flea Market!

coinman123

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
4,676
Reaction score
5,768
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to the flea market today, around 40 minutes before it was closing. Last time I went to it, there were only 10 minutes left, and almost everyone already packed up and left or were about to. Anyways, Today there were a lot of tables still there, and they were marking their stuff down so they can sell it and not have to bring it back home. I think I walked out with a nice amount of scores.

$5: 1924-1933 Brownie 2A Camera
$3: 1940 Coke Bottle
$5: Atari Breakout and Air Sea Battle (both very fun games that weren't in my Atari collection, the reason I got them)
$4: Beautiful 1960 Massachusetts Licence Plate
$5: "Broken" Canon AE-1 35mm Camera. When I got home I found the problem and fixed it within an hour, I still love shooting black and white film and this will be a very good upgrade from my late 1980's Chinon 35mm. Apparently the AE-1 is one of the best film camera ever made, and mine is in extremely good condition. Depending on the condition, working, they normally sell between $100 and $200.
DSC_0114.webpDSC_0112.webpDSC_0111.webpDSC_0110.webpDSC_0109.webp
 
I happened to have found the brownie and the brownie jr. just last week. Plan on yard saleing the soon.....Nice score for you.
 
Nice finds, I think I squeezed 30 or 35 out of the last brownie I sold.
 
That three dollar coke bottle was to celebrate my birth year.:hello2:
Marvin
 
The AE 1 is a good camera. Mine developed shutter problems which were to costly to fix. I sold it for parts.
 
Congratualtions on the nice score! :occasion14:
 
I went to the flea market today, around 40 minutes before it was closing. Last time I went to it, there were only 10 minutes left, and almost everyone already packed up and left or were about to. Anyways, Today there were a lot of tables still there, and they were marking their stuff down so they can sell it and not have to bring it back home. I think I walked out with a nice amount of scores.

$5: 1924-1933 Brownie 2A Camera
$3: 1940 Coke Bottle
$5: Atari Breakout and Air Sea Battle (both very fun games that weren't in my Atari collection, the reason I got them)
$4: Beautiful 1960 Massachusetts Licence Plate
$5: "Broken" Canon AE-1 35mm Camera. When I got home I found the problem and fixed it within an hour, I still love shooting black and white film and this will be a very good upgrade from my late 1980's Chinon 35mm. Apparently the AE-1 is one of the best film camera ever made, and mine is in extremely good condition. Depending on the condition, working, they normally sell between $100 and $200.
View attachment 1458777View attachment 1458778View attachment 1458779View attachment 1458780View attachment 1458782
I have owned 2 Canon AE1s, they are great cameras.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
 
I have owned 2 Canon AE1s, they are great cameras.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

I can't wait to try it out, buying B&W film sometimes this week. I used up the last of my film a few weeks ago (bought 10 rolls in January). I tried to use 120 film in my Brownie Target, by sandpapering the spool to fit in it, but the spool collapsed on itself after a few photos and the film was ruined. I hope to try it again sometime though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom