What's new

Did it again!

Smremm

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I walked down to the bank again today, thinking I couldn't get as lucky as I did yesterday. I bought two rolls of halves - and low and behold...five 40% and one 1943 Walking Liberty. I'm totally hooked!
 
Upvote 0
Very cool! I actually grabbed my first Walking Liberty half this morning. a '43. Was getting some rolls when I saw it in the teller tray. Asked for whatever she had. The other was a '74 Kennedy clad. But man I was stoked about the liberty. Beautiful coin.
 
I found my first walker like 8 years ago.. although I can't say much now as I haven't found any since last March.
 
Good score :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom