Did Mr. Kenneth Whites die?

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
When I was approached via Facebook phone line by one of Whites ex employers she gave me the shocker of the news about Mr. Kenneth passing. Is it true is he gone to Gods domain? If this news holds true it is a great more pain to my already loss of seeing Mr. White's giving up on his company now this. I still remember the wonderful beauty of this great man of issuing a mysterious arrival of a new XLT on a X-Mass day to my door step that I had not ordered and the folks at the company told mom that it was a gift for me from Mr. White's. I figured since my Eagle detector broke down on me 3 times shortly after only lasting a few days of repairs and condemning it for total loss. On another occasion mom got sick and a beautiful get well card signed by all the employers of the company. Mr.White's and his employers shared from mom and I our Puertorican Coconut candy, pork-rind, coffee and culinary treats and it was a very and I mean very beautiful friendship that tied me down to this manufacturer that is why I cried on his retiring and now this. What will happen to his repair centers now that he is not around to issue orders? Will they die out as well? Will Mr. Garrett honer his name brand as well as his parents legacy?? These are the things that concerns me the most and I am sure a few others here. Let us honor in the cosmos of space and Heavers Mr. Kenneth and the Garrett's founders beautiful memory's can not die nor can the name brand. Love you both.... LP

really sorry to hear this.he did allot for this hobby.i have 5 whites detectors

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back