A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 25, 2014 #1 I found these Sunday afternoon in the next county. Upvote 0
Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 May 25, 2014 #2 Americas, I don't even know what to say. Your hunting has to have one of the best return numbers of anyone I know. Congrats
Americas, I don't even know what to say. Your hunting has to have one of the best return numbers of anyone I know. Congrats
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 25, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Red Earth said: Americas, I don't even know what to say. Your hunting has to have one of the best return numbers of anyone I know. Congrats Click to expand... I am fortunate to have lots of land to look and some of the fields are incredible. In addition a lot of the land I look is planted in truck crops so they have a spring crop and a fall crop which gives me more opportunities to look.
Red Earth said: Americas, I don't even know what to say. Your hunting has to have one of the best return numbers of anyone I know. Congrats Click to expand... I am fortunate to have lots of land to look and some of the fields are incredible. In addition a lot of the land I look is planted in truck crops so they have a spring crop and a fall crop which gives me more opportunities to look.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2014 #4 I wish I could do just ok like that at least once a week. Great finds as usual.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2014 #5 I go along with Redearth DANGIT man, do you do guided hunt's I may have some time off.
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2014 #6 Nice foursome, you have some great fields to harvest artifacts from.