What's new

Did some quarters today....

alabamadan

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I did some quarters today. I went to get my halves and the teller said "I thought you came on Thursdays. That's when I ordered them for." :-[ Bummer. I took $140 in quarters, (I've never done them,) and thought I'd give them a whirl. I thought they'd be long and drawn out like the dimes were for me that time, but they go pretty fast. After halves they seem awfully small. ;D

Skunk on silver, but I did score 6 Washington DC quarters, which I didn't have. So that's cool.

I think I know where another box of halves might be for tomorrow....
 
Upvote 0
I did $2000.00 in quarters for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and they certainly do look small after handling all of those halves.
 
I have never picked many coins other than halves .... a bag of Ikes and a few pennies with one of my crhing crew . Damn looking at dimes in my change hurts my eyes the dates are so smalll lol. anyways congrats on scoring some of those d.c. quarters that u needed and best of luck with that box of halves ,Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom