What's new

Hit a couple of fields this morning

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,716
Reaction score
1,504
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Deus II/HF2, Manticore, E-Trac, Excalibur II, V3i, Pro-Find 40, Vibra-Probe 585, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing major, but interesting and nice to watch the sunrise. I did find one piece of jewelry; a pendant that looked like faux gold and ivory with some corrosion, but I lost it, lol. My buckle on my ancient web belt kept coming undone and I think it dropped out. Now it's someone's eyeball find. I have a couple of new belts coming today.

I demolished these fields way back when so it allowed me to gauge how fast these parks replenish. The number of quarters, dimes, nickels tell me it doesn't take that long ... could have dug many more coins, but after digging a few I could ID them fairly confidently and passed them by, but I did dig all the quarters - dimes everywhere. I'll hit it again in a while. Cheers!
 

Attachments

  • Nov_18_25_1.webp
    Nov_18_25_1.webp
    108.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Nov_18_25_2.webp
    Nov_18_25_2.webp
    92.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Nov_18_25_3.webp
    Nov_18_25_3.webp
    132.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Nov_18_25_4.webp
    Nov_18_25_4.webp
    180.5 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 9
Nothing major, but interesting and nice to watch the sunrise. I did find one piece of jewelry; a pendant that looked like faux gold and ivory with some corrosion, but I lost it, lol. My buckle on my ancient web belt kept coming undone and I think it dropped out. Now it's someone's eyeball find. I have a couple of new belts coming today.

I demolished these fields way back when so it allowed me to gauge how fast these parks replenish. The number of quarters, dimes, nickels tell me it doesn't take that long ... could have dug many more coins, but after digging a few I could ID them fairly confidently and passed them by, but I did dig all the quarters - dimes everywhere. I'll hit it again in a while. Cheers!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
You did outstanding
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom