What's new

Did some road tripping today

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a little running around today, and here is what I got at the banks that actually had any halves.

Bank 1 - $50.00 CW halves - (1) 90% Kennedy

Bank 2 - $30.00 CW halves - Skunk

Bank 3 - $9.00 teller halves - Skunk

Bank 3 - $13.50 teller halves - (3) 40% - (1967, 1967, and 1968)

Bank 4 - $0.50 teller tray half - (1) 40% (1966 with a small hole in it)

HH

Nick
 
Upvote 0
awesome scores!!! you seem to consistently pull that silver!!! keep it up and hh!
 
How many miles in your road trip. Down here a road trip is roughly 20 miles round trip and I can hit 50 - 60 banks.
 
FreedomUIC said:
How many miles in your road trip. Down here a road trip is roughly 20 miles round trip and I can hit 50 - 60 banks.

Maybe 30 miles at the most and checking 20 to 30 banks.
 
5 keepers from less than $100 CWR...... Nice :thumbsup:

I've got about 4 banks in a 25 mile radius :'( :'( :'(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom