What's new

Did Some water hunting today with friends.

Harold in Fla.

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well their was Cliff CDV, Sonny Fl, and I we went to a outer the way place to hunt today, Cliff and Sonny will have to post theirs because i left before them both, they should be posting latter, i got a 14k mans wedding band with four small diamonds and it weighs 7.92 grams, got a nice 14k earring with 8 diamonds in it the center stone is about 1/4 carat and it has a small marque also a junk ring, two silver earrings a medical braclet and 38 cents of clad, well all had a great day wait till you see their finds, it was great hunting with you guys today we'll have to do that again HH

Ps my camera takes losy pictures.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00476.webp
    DSC00476.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 0
Looks like darn good pictures to me..... you guys slayed um. Harold.... did i meet you and your wife one day at Manasota beach?

Dew
 
You met me one day at siesta beach, one day when i was hunting with Buddy.
 
diver.gif
Nice finds Harold. Thanks for sharing...
 
You did very well, Harold. Congratulations on your nice finds.
 
Harold, it was fun hunting with you again today..... I told you I was going to see that big smile again..... I called it today.... at least for you! Those were two very nice pieces of gold.

Cliff
 
wow nice haul Harold! love that ring.
DC
 
Great job!! Nice gold and diamonds! Ray
 
You saw my eyes pop out when you showed this to me. I'm glad we didn't have any bets going. You cleaned house. We had an outstanding day. It's been a few years since I saw you last. You still have the touch.
 
Thanks for the great commets sonny, and it sure was nice seeing you again and hunting with you, till the next time, HH
 
Ya Can't take a bad picture of gold!! Looks like a really good day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom