What's new

Did Someone Say Spoons?

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
1
Location
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Here are mine from the last few weeks....Lets see your lot!
 

Attachments

  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 671
Upvote 0
spoons!!!! there, i said it ;D........ive never found a spoon, only a fork :( :D
 
SPOONS! woo hoo!
 
What I do with those kind of spoons is hit 'em with a file to see if they are brass or copper and throw 'em in the appropriate 5 gallon scrap bucket.
 
Here are my utensil finds through the years, yeah eventually I will keep my favorites and scrap the rest. My favorites for now are in the second pic, I got a kick out of the broken one I found in a old park (DEEPSILVER).

TommNJ
 

Attachments

  • silverware - i wish.webp
    silverware - i wish.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 312
  • favorite silver spoons.webp
    favorite silver spoons.webp
    89.5 KB · Views: 295
pulltabsteve said:
Neil...Are you detecting the diner parking lot again? ;D Nice pile of spoons!

Nice to see you on the TNet forum, Steve!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom