What's new

Did y'all miss me ?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
14,018
Reaction score
10,343
Golden Thread
2
Location
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Hey, the 6 month ban is over now :hello:
 
I took about that long off just because I was a little burned out, but I'm back at it again.
What did you do to get yourself banned?
 
I took about that long off just because I was a little burned out, but I'm back at it again.
What did you do to get yourself banned?

To say the reason/cause, would only lead to further bans (I think :( )
 
Wait I think I’m getting déjà vu..
 
Nothing in the rules that says he can't say the reason/cause he was banned.

Break your wrong, it is also not open for discussion.

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public."
 
Tom, I missed you but, I didn't tell anyone. :occasion14:
 
So now your wanting to play grammar police, you obviously joined to cause trouble
 
Break, I want to check your profile, but I’m gonna wait till you’re banned.
 
Break, I want to check your profile, but I’m gonna wait till you’re banned.

Already checked my self, it is the easiest way to ignore someone.
 
Break is taking a break so he can read the rules as stated.
 
TH'r, just looked more closely at your footer. Thankyou for your service to our country !
 
Welcome back Tom, glad to see you posting again, what have you been finding while you were on vacation ?
 
Missed you a LOT !!! Welcome back !!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Hi , The Committee of Vigilance has returned. Welcome Back TP
 
You were gone?:dontknow:

:laughing7:

Welcome back!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom