Gary in Pennsylvania
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2009
- Messages
- 364
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Moscow-ish, Pa
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab X-Terra 705 w/7.5&3kHz coils
- #1
Thread Owner
Over a find or in anticipation of a hunt?
Lemme tell ya - on my way into work this morning, I passed a location that I INSTANTLY decided was going to be my first "Must Ask Permission" hunt spot. I've got plenty of "Must Hunt" locations lined up, but I pretty much already have permission to hunt them (or know that I will without issue). But this place I saw today is gonna require a 'cold call pitch' to hunt.
And the sight of the place make my knees weak and my stomach knot!
I'll grab a pic of the place and post it here so that you folks can tell me whether it's a false alarm or not.
I only sorta saw it as I drove by - so I can't wait to get a better view of it.
But anyways - Anyone ever get weak-kneed with excitement during or prepping for a hunt?
-
Lemme tell ya - on my way into work this morning, I passed a location that I INSTANTLY decided was going to be my first "Must Ask Permission" hunt spot. I've got plenty of "Must Hunt" locations lined up, but I pretty much already have permission to hunt them (or know that I will without issue). But this place I saw today is gonna require a 'cold call pitch' to hunt.
And the sight of the place make my knees weak and my stomach knot!
I'll grab a pic of the place and post it here so that you folks can tell me whether it's a false alarm or not.
I only sorta saw it as I drove by - so I can't wait to get a better view of it.
But anyways - Anyone ever get weak-kneed with excitement during or prepping for a hunt?
-
nty






