Difference between the Teknetics gamma 10" or 11" Elliptical DD (Greek series)

Garbagebill

Nov 1, 2013
San Joaquin valley Ca.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics gamma 6000/Detech 13" Ultimate DD Coil
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Buzz Wilson Bomb Sheath/Lesche digging tool/Black Widow headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Difference between the Teknetics gamma 10" or 11" Elliptical DD (Greek series)

What is the difference between the following... I mean I know one is an inch bigger and one looks water proof, but what I don't know is do they both do the same thing? Is it just a purchase of choice or does one outshine the other in performance? Thanks, Bill

For the Alpha, Delta, Gamma, Omega & G2
10” Elliptical DD, Closed, Waterproof Searchcoil Great Depth & Separation.
image.jpg
And

For the Alpha, Delta, Gamma, Omega & G2
11” DD Elliptical, Open, Accessory Searchcoil.
image.jpg

OP
OP
Garbagebill

Garbagebill

Nov 1, 2013
San Joaquin valley Ca.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Buzz Wilson Bomb Sheath/Lesche digging tool/Black Widow headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was just wondering because I'm going to buy one or the other. Just wanted some info on it before I made my choice. I guess there's always the dreaded coin toss! Lol.

OP
OP
Garbagebill

Garbagebill

Nov 1, 2013
San Joaquin valley Ca.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow now I'm reading up on the 13" ultimate! Decisions decisions!! Any suggestions anyone?

Leopard11

Jan 30, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetic Delta 4000 and BH SS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably not much difference but after having the 11" dd I think I would have liked the 10". Ive never had luck with it and it does not even get much more depth than the 8 stock. I dont use it anymore gone back to the 8 much more accurate and lighter and easy to use.

OP
OP
Garbagebill

Garbagebill

Nov 1, 2013
San Joaquin valley Ca.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Probably not much difference but after having the 11" dd I think I would have liked the 10". Ive never had luck with it and it does not even get much more depth than the 8 stock. I dont use it anymore gone back to the 8 much more accurate and lighter and easy to use.

Thanks leopard, I did order the 13" ultimate. I'll most likely purchase the smaller 5" to round out my arsenal. Lol. Here in my area is just massive farmland so I think the large coil will help out there. Oh well I'll give em all a try. Thanks for replying. Appreciate all input. HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread