Jarbacoagold
Jr. Member
1) The only people Gold prospecting are Foreigners
2) Milk comes in a box with a 3+ month shelf life
3) Nobody walks their dogs, they walk their roosters
4) Drivers license, who needs a stinkin' license.
5) Traffic lights. They have to have a policeman direct traffic under the lights.
6) Drinking is permitted anywhere, I mean anywhere. While driving, Walking down the street, ect....
7) Hot water is a luxury.
Cool 1.6 million motorcycles in the country, 584 thousand street legal, less than 2000 people licensed to drive them.
9) Ice, whats that?
10) Everyone owns some sort of livestock
More to come......
2) Milk comes in a box with a 3+ month shelf life
3) Nobody walks their dogs, they walk their roosters
4) Drivers license, who needs a stinkin' license.
5) Traffic lights. They have to have a policeman direct traffic under the lights.
6) Drinking is permitted anywhere, I mean anywhere. While driving, Walking down the street, ect....
7) Hot water is a luxury.
Cool 1.6 million motorcycles in the country, 584 thousand street legal, less than 2000 people licensed to drive them.
9) Ice, whats that?
10) Everyone owns some sort of livestock
More to come......
Attachments
Upvote
0

Sounds like the wild wild west?? Good place to die-
John
I used to go to the "big casino" in santo domingo and play roulette there . -- being I would play a few hundred bucks during a night --I was treated like a high roller.








