Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2018 #1 I found this Eagle in one of the many camps around St. James College near Downsville Md. I think it is a fairly rare backmark, it is in Alberts, just never have seen another. Evans & Hassall Attachments 002.webp 5.3 MB · Views: 137 003.webp 6.7 MB · Views: 91 Upvote 0
I found this Eagle in one of the many camps around St. James College near Downsville Md. I think it is a fairly rare backmark, it is in Alberts, just never have seen another. Evans & Hassall
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2018 #2 They were only in business from 1859-1866. I have never seen that backmark.
Possum Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2017 Messages 1,917 Reaction score 2,477 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Louisiana Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 23, 2018 #3 Dang it Joe, I'm just gonna have to buy more lottery tickets so I can stop chasing the "Thunder Chicken" hunters and come hang out with y'all!!! "D"
Dang it Joe, I'm just gonna have to buy more lottery tickets so I can stop chasing the "Thunder Chicken" hunters and come hang out with y'all!!! "D"
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2018 #4 I don't recall that BM either. Great patina on that button.