What's new

Two firsts

ncsuwolf

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2024
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
3,210
Golden Thread
0
Location
Near Richmond va
Took off around 1 this afternoon. Spent about 1.5 hours close to the house before other responsibilities pulled me away. Found a couple civilian buckles, a ww1/2 collar disk in outstanding condition…….and these 2. First is a sc (my first sc button) civil war button. Albert’s sc17 or Tice sc 286 a3(almost certain….no backmark that I can see). Fairly rare wartime made button. Says “CS”, not “SC” with the snake on the palmetto tree. Second is a ringtail sharps (not 100%, but pretty close, that it was confederate) Wanted one since I started detecting….wait is over.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4206.webp
    IMG_4206.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_4208.webp
    IMG_4208.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Upvote 32
Took off around 1 this afternoon. Spent about 1.5 hours close to the house before other responsibilities pulled me away. Found a couple civilian buckles, a ww1/2 collar disk in outstanding condition…….and these 2. First is a sc (my first sc button) civil war button. Albert’s sc17 or Tice sc 286 a3(almost certain….no backmark that I can see). Fairly rare wartime made button. Says “CS”, not “SC” with the snake on the palmetto tree. Second is a ringtail sharps (not 100%, but pretty close, that it was confederate) Wanted one since I started detecting….wait is over.
Very Cool!!!! Congrats!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom