What's new

Different finds from yesterday. With pics.

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
My wife and I went to Cleveland Ga. (North Ga.) yesterday
to take an old German cuckoo clock to be repaired. We dropped
off the clock and hit some banks in the area, finding 2-40%ers.

We also found something else.


P.S. Not all came from just one trip.
 

Attachments

  • Treasures 153.webp
    Treasures 153.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 223
  • Treasures 166.webp
    Treasures 166.webp
    62 KB · Views: 209
  • Treasures 149.webp
    Treasures 149.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 212
Upvote 0
WOW that is some beautiful nuggets. I've always wanted to hunt for gold but never got around to it. Did you fine these nuggets with a detector or other method. I knew North GA had gold but your fines are just amazing. Thanks for posting those pics.
 
We got those panning at the Gems & Gold mine outside of
Cleveland. We sometimes go to the Consolidated mine in Dahlonega. Both are about 15 miles apart. We are going to look into panning
on some of the streams in the WMAs. When you can't find silver,
gold doesn't suck.
 
Nice. My list goes like this:
Silver
Gold
Diamonds
 
That sure is some pretty pictures KS. I like that alot. WTG!!! I like gold too.... ;).

My husband and I did some panning in Wyoming and found some, but not like what your showing here.......that is sweet.
 
Damn!
Nice job!
Do those things come in bags or boxes? :D
 
TXTim said:
Damn!
Nice job!
Do those things come in bags or boxes? :D

As a matter of fact both places sell plastic bags full of sand
for you to take home.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom