What's new

Different silver today

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this stuff this morning. I think the sterling piece is the top off a fancy snuff box. What do you think? The half is there for size reference. Thought I had another half at first.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0086.webp
    DSC_0086.webp
    182.3 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0085.webp
    DSC_0085.webp
    203.6 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC_0084.webp
    DSC_0084.webp
    198.5 KB · Views: 197
Upvote 18
Yeah that's a nice old silver. I've made similar finds at old foundation sites

HH Jer
 
Maybe top to Sterling vanity jar
imagesL6P7ZK7V.webp
 
Think it could be a very fancy sort of watch cover?
 
Whatever it is silver I always great
 
Very nice hunt! Love the large silver finds.
 
Nice silver also like the musket balls[emoji106]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom