B bowwinkles Bronze Member Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 2,117 Reaction score 2,496 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 Thread Owner #1
SusanMN Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 4,098 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 #2 The digger part doesn’t look all that strong to me, like it would bend or break easily. Think I will stick with my Lesche and Garrett pinpointer.
The digger part doesn’t look all that strong to me, like it would bend or break easily. Think I will stick with my Lesche and Garrett pinpointer.
Iffy Signals Sr. Member Joined Sep 17, 2018 Messages 487 Reaction score 730 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Detector(s) used Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 #3 So he made a hand digger that can identify bottle caps but my Deus tells me they are Pennys.
B bowwinkles Bronze Member Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 2,117 Reaction score 2,496 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Probably would do good in the sand and in tot lots where there is chips. I also thought it was not very thick or well built. If I can fairly easily bend a Garrett digger then this also does not appear to be that well constructed. time will tell.
Probably would do good in the sand and in tot lots where there is chips. I also thought it was not very thick or well built. If I can fairly easily bend a Garrett digger then this also does not appear to be that well constructed. time will tell.