Diggers TV Show on the National Geographic Channel

accuweather

Dec 6, 2004
Laredo,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250; Garrett GTA 1000; Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if anybody was aware of a new show I found called Diggers which of course is about metal detecting. It will be shown on Feb 28 on the National Geographic Channel. Here is the link on Garretts website for more information about the show.

http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/pdfs/diggers_tv_show.pdf

Mike

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is Garrett sponsoring them ??

OP
accuweather

accuweather

Dec 6, 2004
Laredo,TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if they are sponsored by Garrett but cant wait to see the show. :hello2: :blob7:

mtmanmitch

Greenie
Jan 16, 2010
Richmond,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS II (oldie but goodie)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched the show and liked it. They did everything buy the books. Of course there was some acting, but overall I found it entertaining.

OP
accuweather

accuweather

Dec 6, 2004
Laredo,TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched both episodes and I liked it also. I know that there is a lot of negative things being said about the show and agree that they could have done a better job in promoting the hobby. I didn't like the part when one of the guys thinks he found a unexploded bomb in the ground and tells the other guy, if i am getting blown up you will get blown up with me. I think they could have handled that situation a little better and instead of wasting time at the end of each episode on who is going to get shot or jump of a fishing dock after someone loses a bet they should teach the public about the do's and dont's of metal detecting.

Educate the the new comers to the hobby and try not to give the public a negative image about the hobby and that metal detecting is not just about making money and destroying property. I hope that they do a better job on the next episodes and do good to help and promote the hobby in a good way. well, I hope we can all get past this and do what we do best....Metal detect. Have A Great Day Everyone. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Steve's Detector Rods