What's new

Diggin In Va

jamesbibb

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
311
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had a blast seeing everyone and digging some prime Cw Relics. Shout outs to Mike, Josh, joe, Ed and Bill It was good to see all of you guys! Also my wife made an appearance and found her first Relics! Including the elusive .72. I couldnt seem to find any concentrations of brass anywhere on the farm. Those spots were appparently classified :laughing7:. But I love digging lead! Enjoy!

Also here are artillery shell and cannon ball fragments :o
 

Attachments

  • P1060661.webp
    P1060661.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 890
  • P1060662.webp
    P1060662.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 896
  • P1060663.webp
    P1060663.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 890
  • P1060664.webp
    P1060664.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 879
  • P1060665.webp
    P1060665.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 895
  • P1060667.webp
    P1060667.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 889
  • DSC00015.webp
    DSC00015.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 876
  • DSC00024.webp
    DSC00024.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 874
Upvote 0
:headbang:

You done good brother!


Nice frags, and that .72 is really awesome. Let's get together and hunt soon.
Your friends,
Mike and Maggie
 
Woodland Detectors said:
:headbang:

You done good brother!


Nice frags, and that .72 is really awesome. Let's get together and hunt soon.
Your friends,
Mike and Maggie

Im ready man! Need to go on a permission mission!
 
:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice digs James, the brass was out there, but it is usually in pretty bad shape.
 
Thanks STeve
 
Great finds that farm was huge and relics where spread all over 3000 acres you did way better them alot of people.
 
Hutch911 said:
Great finds that farm was huge and relics where spread all over 3000 acres you did way better them alot of people.

Yeah we did alot of sight seeing, you walked away with the real prize though Congrats on winning my detector :tongue3:
 
You definetly found yourself a bunch of nice lead James ! Good job :thumbsup: Sounds like you had fun ! MaineRelic
 
Fantastic!! I am jealous!
 
Nice finds, congrats!
 
Woodland Detectors said:
I just noticed those big flats too! Nice

The big one is a copper Mike-no detail :dontknow:
 
Nice finds James. It was nice to meet you and your wife. I know Mike, Guy and I had a great time and can't wait to go again. That was an awesome place we ate at. Did Josh ever get his voice back?

Randy
 
rtde3 said:
Nice digs James! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

treasurehound said:
Nice finds James. It was nice to meet you and your wife. I know Mike, Guy and I had a great time and can't wait to go again. That was an awesome place we ate at. Did Josh ever get his voice back?

Randy

It was nice to meet you too! JOsh was sounding rough on the last day LOL
 
How did you guy's keep up with Mike while he was using the Minelab 5000 , The Radar on a Stick !
You made some really good finds here and that .72 is great ! I do not think I have ever seen one of those .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom