MrBalance
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 6, 2012
- Messages
- 86
- Reaction score
- 24
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Google map picture (this is the best resolution) and in real life dowsing said the same:
more than 1500$ of value in paper money is at 20-30cm deep.
I dug the location and found nothing.
I think I am influencing pendulum and L rods?
Please take a look and tell me what you see.
The holes are my failed digging attempts...
Thank you !!!




more than 1500$ of value in paper money is at 20-30cm deep.
I dug the location and found nothing.
I think I am influencing pendulum and L rods?
Please take a look and tell me what you see.
The holes are my failed digging attempts...
Thank you !!!




![paper%20money%205[1].webp paper%20money%205[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/667/667832-07c141078cdcc28e49ef06a1f7cf62b3.jpg?hash=a24zEp-QTt)
![paper%20money%206[1].webp paper%20money%206[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/667/667834-dd8494fa841b1720b66c4c99a0b86446.jpg?hash=M8YIglLixh)







