Digging all tones above 50 pays off!

Silver_Slayer

Greenie
Sep 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few days ago I did a quick high tone sweep of a property and found 4 silvers and a Chinese wedding token. I decided to go back yesterday ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444849749.651311.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444849978.795693.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444850059.928977.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444850090.660722.jpgand dig all tones 50 and above. 6 hours later and with a aching back and sore hands, this is my haul...mail lock, a few keys, 9 rings (3 silver, 3 gold plated, 1 class ring), 21 wheats and a 25 merc, a 1906 German Africa 1/2 Heller coin, hem weight etc... See pictures below. HH y'all!

Upvote 17
Congrats on the great variety of finds. :occasion14: There sure were a lot of jewelry in that site. That 1906 coin is sweet. :thumbsup:

Congratz on a great hunt!

Digging all tones above 50 pays off!

What machine? As 50 is diff on diff machines...

You are on a "mack daddy" site ...
Dig like hell...

BTW... does the Skull and crossbones ring have any identifying marks ?
Makers marks... etc etc...
And possible picture of side of that ring... I am curious... and curious minds... well you know.
I ponder the possibility of something with it is why I ask.

Dig like hell...

And possible picture of side of that ring... I am curious... and curious minds... well you know.

I'm at work right now, when I get home I'll look and get u a picture

NICE RING FINDS DANG , BUT IS THAT A PICTURE OF A FARMER AND HORSE DRAWN PLOW ON THAT BUCKLE . NEAT FINDS .

That ring with the skull and crossbones is cool lol!

Super hunting! :occasion14:

That yellow gun looking thing reminds me of a toy I had as a kid. Star Trek I think that shot little disks

nvm, it's a plane, lol

wow man great finds...i think u covered almost every base...thats alot of digging but be proud theres alot there man!

Good Lord...THAT is an incredible hunt!!! No need to divulge too much info, but what kinda site is this? Private lawn?, park?.... anyways, I would pound that site, once the 50 tones slow down, go to 40 on the pro, still goodies waiting to be had...9 rings? WOW!

Good Lord...THAT is an incredible hunt!!! No need to divulge too much info, but what kinda site is this? Private lawn?, park?.... anyways, I would pound that site, once the 50 tones slow down, go to 40 on the pro, still goodies waiting to be had...9 rings? WOW!

It's a private lawn, the owner that lives there said his grandfather bought it in 1901 and he didn't know how much older the house was before he bought it

That is one productive hunt....well done!

Wow that's a lot of digging

Incredible hunt! I would have had a hard time leaving a site like that.

46-49 can be some great stuff, Buffs, gold earring, thin AG chain. I really avoid the dreaded 61 pulltab. you massacred that site. some of best relics are numbers that many diggers pass by. just learned a medium Tombac hits around 45 on the ATPro. when it sounds good, get on your knees:-)

Dig like hell...

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444874637.012215.jpg
It looks like a lion, it's the same on both sides

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back