Digital cameras CAN see buried gold

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT-TT---

Although you didn't ask me specifically, I can tell you what I know about the Polaroid.

I believe it was invented by a guy named Land, and Polaroid was the company that made them.

On the black and white, after the picture was snapped, the photographic paper was pulled through tight rollers, which spread developer, which was in a pouch at the beginning of the paper, over the picture to develop it. Then, as soon as it fully developed, you had a stick of stop bath or "fixer," which you smeared across the picture to stop the developing process.

The color versions had the fixer mixed in with the developer somehow.

Since the paper was exposed directly, without a negative, I would assume that the chemicals used to create the picture were different than what was on the negative film type, or even the slide (positive film) type. Which may account for the unusual sensitivity performance sometimes seen with various types of subject matter.

I think that's close to the general idea, anyway.

Didn't mean to butt-in or nothin', but I somehow doubt that SWR wants to explain how these picked up the gold phenomenon, anyway!

:coffee2:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi EE: You are quite correct in your post, thanks, but what I was after was for him (swr) to explain the theory behind the Dr Land's 'principal' of the camera, not it's physical functioning.

Actually in theory, it is quite simple.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening EE: Still waiting for swr's post. However, if he hasn't posted by tomorrow, I will assume that he hasn't an inkling and so post it for you.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist"

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening EE. since swr cannot envision the interactions of the infinite frequencies involved in dowsing, or anything Else for that matter, I doubt that he understood Dr lands theory of using two simple frequencies working together creating a third base frequency. In this case the full color spectrum.

By combining basic factors of one color's frequency with another color's frequencies, he successfully reproduced the full color spectrum by harmonics.

Actually simple no? It wasn't.

Incidentally, it was asked how the film / paper development worked. It works exactly the same as developing positive films for projection or viewing. Basically the gelatin layer on the film /paper is first partially developed as a negative, then exposed to strong light which acts upon the remaining unactivated silver salts to form a positive which is then developed to make the final picture that we look at.

Don Jose de La Mancha

alexismex

Greenie
Oct 7, 2008
Hello,
Also i think... that it is better to investigate before buying a digital ir camera if the optic of the camera are in glass o in plastic ....
for the pro photographer (in classic picture) their prefer glass optic !!!!far away !!!!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

Whenever you add two frequencies, you end up with four frequencies: the original two frequencies, plus the sum frequency and the difference frequency. The sum would be a higher frequency, and the difference a lower. This is used in high frequency receivers, to produce the same modulated signal imposed on a lower frequency, because it is easier to amplify a lower frequency.

So, with what you said, it sounds like light frequencies beyond the spectrum of the film could be represented on that film by their sum or difference frequency, and thus Polaroid film could show light beyond the spectrum of "normal" film cameras. As digital cameras apparently do.

I do remember seeing a very thin negative-looking thing when peeling off the black and white Polaroid pictures (I always thought it was just a protective layer that somehow got stained in the process). But not on the color versions, so I guess they peel off inside the cartridge, as the picture is propelled out of it.

The strong light must be inside the cartridge, too? That's weird! I knew there were batteries in there but I never suspected a light. Thanks for the info.

There is such a thing as (black and white) "positive paper," which can be exposed directly, without using a negative, and it comes out correctly representing the photo subject, and looks like a regular photo-print picture. It's not used much, though. Being it was black and white, it might not be used at all any more. I figured they made a color version, but apparently not, at least in this case.

Live and learn.

:P

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning EE: You posted -->Whenever you add two frequencies, you end up with four frequencies: the original two frequencies, plus the sum frequency and the difference frequency. The sum would be a higher frequency, and the difference a lower

You are correct, plus the intermodulation of their combinations and on to infinity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You posted -- So, with what you said, it sounds like light frequencies beyond the spectrum of the film could be represented on that film by their sum or difference frequency, and thus Polaroid film could show light beyond the spectrum of "normal" film cameras
Again correct my friend, but I would suggest the original film type..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You posted --> The strong light must be inside the cartridge, too? That's weird! I knew there were batteries in there but I never suspected a light. Thanks for the info
There is no internal light, the sun or daylight provides that. Sorry if I gave that impression.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning again EE You posted -->:is such a thing as (black and white) "positive paper," which can be exposed directly, without using a negative, and it comes out correctly representing the photo subject, and looks like a regular photo-print picture. It's not used much, though
You are correct again. In this case the photographic impression is slightly underexposed than developed. it forms a thin negative covering the rest of the film. when exposed to light, it then acts as a normal negative, which in the course of fixing, is eliminated.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Casca---

All the accounts that I have read or heard about the phenomenon, talk about two different indicators.

One is a rising vapor column of some kind. It has been said that this can even be seen with the naked eye. There were some pictures of this posted on this site, a while back.

Secondly, some photos that have been posted on this forum fairly recently show what looks like a mist over an area of ground. With these is where the Infra Red filters have been mentioned.

That's about all I know about it, except that with what I know about gold, and natural minerals and chemicals, I can't simply discount it.

:dontknow:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Oh yeah---in addition, there is some strong statements about lightning strikes pointing out gold deposits. I don't recall anything about these strikes having ever been found to hit buried treasure, but it adds one more element to the mix of possible causes of electro-chemical reactions which might result in some kind of vapor rising above the ground at some point thereafter.

:coffee2:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
...And when you add to that, the plant life which seems to favor gold bearing areas, unless each of their root systems are wrapped around a gold nugget, it would indicate that there is something rising up from the deposits and at least mixing with the soil in the area. And if that's the case, it could possibly create, at some point, in concentrated areas, some kind of vapor.

This angle would seem more likely with natural deposits, rather than buried bars, but not knowing exactly what reactions are occurring, it can't be totally discounted, I don't think.

:icon_scratch:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning EE. Here in Mexico both have been found by fires (?) luminous gases, especially at night, and shortly after the first rains. In fact I recovered 8 mule loads of 8 Reales from the basic information given by some one that had seen a fire, which I posted. Of course swr promptly called me a liar, sigh.

This is my share of the 8 Reales, one mule load, so from personal experience I can say that "Yes, there is something emitted by buried metal and veins. There is no question that if the human eyesight can see / distinguish the frequencies involved, it is basically a simple matter to develop a machine or camera to do the seam, but probably of different frequencies to produce the same effect."

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. in this case, the visible frequency fell into the white section of the spectrum, crudely put.

Attachments

• recovered mule train  1800\'s.jpg
    recovered mule train 1800\'s.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 783
  • 8 Reales from a  treasure.jpg
    8 Reales from a treasure.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 828
  • recovered mule train  1800\'s.jpg
    recovered mule train 1800\'s.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 752
  • 8 Reales from a  treasure.jpg
    8 Reales from a treasure.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 809

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

By "fire," do you mean similar to the swamp gas glowing balls, or a few yellow-orange flames, or a small area of surface flora actually on fire?

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
p.s. in this case, the visible frequency fell into the white section of the spectrum, crudely put.

What shape was that one? And how did it behave? How long did it last?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening Ee: It is generally similar to a normal flame, riseing. I have yet to hear of one that was static, or lying on the ground similar to a Tule fog..

Many of the major mineral fields and mines were found this way.

It does not last very long, almost as if a small pocket of visible gas manages to escape.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
RDT---

That's very interesting. I do know that certain precious metals, including silver and gold, when dissolved and combined with other chemicals, can produce explosives. Those little balls of paper that explode when you throw them onto pavement are one example. There are certain precautions that must be taken, when doing some types of chemical refining, to avoid producing these explosive states.

Surprisingly enough, the fundamental strong acid, alkali, and some other chemicals used in dissolving and precipitating precious metals, are also produced naturally, in the ground in some areas. I suppose that lightning strikes could help to alter some things, too, further increasing the possibilities of producing the phenomenon.

:icon_scratch:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening EE: as I have tried to explain to swr several times with no success, it happens when metal, in this case, is buried in a chemically active, impervious soil such as adobe, in an arid location. Fort knox certainly does not qualify.

The metal undergoes a form of decomposition, the results of which are apparently partially visible at night under certain conditions. No one knows just how much metal is used up, but apparently very, very little which is why Precious metal ornaments and coins appear to be still intact, particularly Gold..

Since the Adobe soil is impervious, this decomposition product (gas?) cannot escape and so builds up over the year. When the first monsoon rains appear, the soil is loosened up enough to permit this luminous gas to escape. Unfortunately for treasure hunters, it often emerges many meters away from it's source. It can travel through horizontal layers under normal conditions.

I have lost two nice caches to someone seeing this gas before I had acted upon the information of a treasure being there. Both my fault. I had put off searching for them for over a year after being shown the area where the visible flame had been seen.

I am still not enthusiatic on flames because of the erratic location of it's source.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread