What's new

Digital Canon ? filter AURAS

GOLD 72

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
37
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Colorado Gold Sticks Discovery Treasure Finder 900
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i have recently learned about this digital camera seeing the AURAS from metels burried deeper than a metal detector will reach my ? is does this really work . do u no what kinda of filter u put in a canon ? any help would b greatly apprceated
 
Welcome to TNET!
 
searched.gif
Until someone pipes in - I searched
tn_02.gif
and found a bunch of hits - here are a few...


​

​
 
Yeeeessssssss, some phenomenon it is ,... I had the top and the back and over the filter, all covered with a dark cloth. so that no light could enter and do strange things, I also used a 720 filter spaced about 1/8th " away from lens....Mostly hand held images..........
 
Yeeeowww,,, duplicate removed
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom