What's new

Dime bag & competition

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dime bag & competition

Well Saturday I picked up a dime bag ($1000) from a bank that has a counter. It took me about 2 hours to edge search through 10,000 dimes.

Total take = 3 silvers >:( (last bag was 10) and 7 foreign and bathroom tokens

Usually they also have $50 - $200 worth of halves. This time nothing. :-\
I commented on this to my teller and she said we have another customer that collects coins too.

Any of you fellow CRHers visit banks in Whittier?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Dime bag & competition

Sounds like your doing good!

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
Re: Dime bag & competition

At least you did not get skunked. Better luck next time.
 
Re: Dime bag & competition

I used to live in Whittier just up the hill from the police station on Franklin st. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Dime bag & competition

TreasureFiend said:
I used to live in Whittier just up the hill from the police station on Franklin st. :thumbsup:
Me too, on Camilla (20 years ago)
Whittier used to be a great little city. Not any more, it's another little Tiajuana.

In Whittier you even need to buy a license to metal detect. >:( the only city I know of that requires that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom