What's new

Dime box 5/22/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Ddidn't do any CRH this week so I picked up a dime box today. Got a 1964 Rosie and a 1900 Barber in great shape.

Rich
 
Upvote 0
You got a Barber and didn't include a cheesy haircutting reference? Nice finds :thumbsup:
 
Forgot to say that while leaving the bank a strong gust of wind blew my toupee off. I recovered it in the parking lot of the BARBER shop next door.
 
Rich Hartford said:
Forgot to say that while leaving the bank a strong gust of wind blew my toupee off. I recovered it in the parking lot of the BARBER shop next door.



lol, Super score on that Barber Rich ...wooohooo... that is awesome , kudos Ed
 
damn rich
thats the second barber dime in like a month. i need to start gettin dime boxes from your bank
 
Hatford must be full of barbers. Congrats!

Golden Silver
 
It may or may not mean anything but both boxes I got this month with Barbers were CWI date stamped from different banks. The first box had something like 7 mercs,3 rosies, and the barber.
This was the first time I ever got dime boxes that are CWI date stamped.
 
Awesome job man!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Rich you know you can edit your post.

So get that cheezy quote up there.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom