What's new

Dime Boxes 12/8/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Haven't done dime boxes for a while so I decided to do so today. I picked up $330.00 in hand rolls and 3 dime boxes,one of which was a skunk. Heres what I got
1x Mercury
6x Roosevelt
and
a 1964 Kennedy that I spotted in the tellers tray while getting the dimes.
Tomorrow I pick up 12 boxes of halves.
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Not bad - :icon_thumright: - good luck on the boxes. I'm still in box hell mostly skunks for a couple weeks. Makes you not even want to pick them up...and hit the road. :headbang:

Maine_Jim
 
Dimes usually are not a letdown. But they are SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO tiny! ffd
 
Fistfulladirt said:
Dimes usually are not a letdown. But they are SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO tiny! ffd

That is for sure on the tiny; I just can't afford to waste time on the dimes, trying to max out on the Halves, not enough FRN's to spare especially for such a low return.
 
obediah said:
Fistfulladirt said:
Dimes usually are not a letdown. But they are SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO tiny! ffd

That is for sure on the tiny; I just can't afford to waste time on the dimes, trying to max out on the Halves, not enough FRN's to spare especially for such a low return.

You don't get much with dimes but it adds up. If you converted the silver I got in dimes this year to halves it would be about 75 90% or 185 40%. For what I get that's about a months worth of hardcore road trips.

HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom