What's new

Dime Dream Box (For me at least)

endthefed13

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Alright everybody, so I pick up the usual dime box along with all my halves
and i'm thinkin there will probably be around 2-3 dimes per box, as that is my collective
average every week for the past 6 months. I have never found more than 7 dimes in one box.
Well this box produced:

15- silver Rosies (3 of which are AU 1946's) This tells me for sure they were cashed in from a collection or stockpile.

anyone else notice a spike in dimes lately?

Anyway, one Half Box Produced

1-90%-1964 BU
 
Upvote 0
I have done pretty well with dimes over the last few months. Could be a spike in silver dimes going around, could be the luck of the draw. That is a good box. I like doing bags of dimes also, had a nice score last month.
 
endthefed13 said:
Alright everybody, so I pick up the usual dime box along with all my halves
and i'm thinkin there will probably be around 2-3 dimes per box, as that is my collective
average every week for the past 6 months. I have never found more than 7 dimes in one box.
Well this box produced:

15- silver Rosies (3 of which are AU 1946's) This tells me for sure they were cashed in from a collection or stockpile.

anyone else notice a spike in dimes lately?

Anyway, one Half Box Produced

1-90%-1964 BU

Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Yes I've noticed. Had the same thing happen to me with mostly AU/BU 1963's. Came from a small bank. Tried to get another box from there this week but they did not have any extra due to the holiday. I'll give it a try this week.
HH
Rich
 
EndtheFed13,

This is a top-notch box. Actually, best I have seen posted in a while. Most I ever pulled from a box was 2.

apush :read2:
 
I have only found 0-1 from dime boxes so rarely search but dang nice box, would classify it as a dream box :icon_thumright:
 
I would be ecstatic!Dimes have been mighty slim for me.Good job!
 
My goal for this year was to find 1 silver dime for every day of the year. Currently I go through about 1500 a week in dimes. I have found 250ish dimes so far this year. The best box I have found this year was about 2 months ago and it had 50 rosies in it.
GL and HH,
Frank
 
I got a real nice 1946 also the other day, almost mint.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom