What's new

Dime DREAM box......

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
Picked up 4 boxes of dimes befoere my father and I headed to NJ for the Jets game. Im tearing into them and I notice they are producing alittle better then normal. Then the third box rocked me. I opended the box and grabbed a roll. Three silvers, nice I figured and then i looked over the rolls and saw i had 3 enders. the next 20 min was awesome. one roll had 4 mercs and another had 8 silvers.
Dream box totals.
38- rosies
15- Mercs
Il post some pics later
 
Upvote 0
Awesome!!! Finds like that are really encouraging, thx for sharing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Good score, seems there has been a good run on dimes here lately :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
I was just thinking to myself that I don't recall anyone reporting a dream dime box.Solid hand rolls,but not the box. Then I read your find.
Good job Keith ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Sweet silver score. Haven't seen a dime box like that in a long time. Too bad your J-E-T-S couldn't hold up their end of the night...
 
wow your killing it. how about the other 3 boxes?
 
wow!!! awesome score!!! thats like the best box of dimes ive seen posted here! WOW!!! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom