What's new

Dime results for AUGUST

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
The last box of dimes for August proved to be the best box of the month, 7-Rosies, 1-merc, and 1-1932 King Geo V Canadian.
Numbers for the month weren't spectacular, but satisfying. Totals were: 36-boxes(14 Skunks), to fetch 40-Rosies, 3-merc, 3-Canadian; for a 1.2/box avg, and 3.1 oz of AG. I hope I can reach my goal of 50-oz from dimes by year end, not to mention the higher than expected finds from the halves so far this year. HH, DozerD
 
Upvote 0
You have done well in August! :icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks Dozer,

I might give dimes a try, never have in the past.
 
Thanks Dozer,

I might give dimes a try, never have in the past.

Although dimes usually come through most of the time, it's not a guarantee. The guys doing halves have a lot more to gain, example a single 40% half is equal to almost 2.5 silver dimes, and a 90% is equal to 5-silvers. Just read my other recent post about WHAT I GOT, as to the potential of half dollars. However, I still like doing dimes, cuz most banks like them more than being stuck with halves. My current average per box of dimes this year is about 1.3/box.
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom