Haven't post my end of year 2019 totals, but got numbers for 2020 Jan-Feb combined. Searched 54-boxes (18 were skunks).
Pulled 73-Rosies, 3-mercs, 3-Can., for a US total of 76 silvers; 1.4/avg per box, for 5.5oz silver.
Far cry from we all were pulling 5-yrs ago.
Man...gonna leave the dimes to you, got skunked on my 4th straight bag in 2020. Just not into Silvers, I'll stick to cents and the occasional Buffalo hunt
Man...gonna leave the dimes to you, got skunked on my 4th straight bag in 2020. Just not into Silvers, I'll stick to cents and the occasional Buffalo hunt
I hear you Rosco, but 4-bags of dimes and not a ONE silver. Just wonder if another CRH hunter isn't dumping on your hunting grounds. At least you can still get BAGS, the two branches that were selling me bags stopped doing so, COLD TURKEY.
Cents are always a good denomination to fall back.