What's new

Dime trifecta and gold!

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
1,544
Reaction score
2,779
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit a park yesterday and wasn't finding much. Only pulled a merc. There was an old beach nearby and decided to give it a try. Ended up with 2 roosies, 1902 Barber dime and a gold ring. There's hallmarks inside and I've been told that the number 56 inside the ring is the Russian equal to 14k. Interesting day.

finds 5-18016.webp 20160518_191636 ring.webp
 
Upvote 36
Very productive day...Nice finds you made!
 
Congratz! That was a really good day!
 
As always DIB - Nice work!!!
 
gotta love gettin gold and silver on same day !!!!well done
 
Don't know which I'd be happier with, the dime trifecta or the gold. To dig both in one day would be a dream hunt for me.
Congrats!!
 
Awesome day when you pull gold and a silver dime trifecta. WTG DB.
 
beautiful gold ring! Wouldn't kick the dimes out of bed either
 
You seem to be racking up the trifectas this year Don. And gold is definitely a nice surprise to any hunt. Good job!
 
Very nice haul!
 
Interesting day to say the least. Nice finds!
 
Congrats on a varied hand full of precious metal! NICE.
 
It was fun hunting with you! I found a Merc and I got to watch you find all that good stuff......... with my CTX coil I'm loaning you, apparently it's the man behind the machine not the machine itself! Your a great detectorist! That coil didn't work that good for me... LOL

Great job! Congrats! Can I have my coil back now? ;-)

Just kidding.. Take your time, hopefully Minelab will send your replacement soon
 
Nice! Congrats!
Nothing like silver & gold to make your day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom