What's new

Dime Trivia

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Had a little time on my hands before work and found the following stats from past posts.

Since December of 2008 when I purchased my first dime box I have searched a total of 355,630 dimes to date.

I got the following

2x Barber
16x Mercury
152x Roosevelts
3x Canadian

and alot of fun !
 
Upvote 0
That's some good work on the dimes! Looks like your ratios per box are about right, but 2 BARBERS??? That is excellent. :icon_thumleft: I am still waiting for my first Barber dime from CRHing.

Keep it up!
cmhoose
 
allen said:
half the fun is searching those rolls !

.........and the other half is finding keepers ? 8)
 
that is a good ratio, way to go
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom