gravediggermax-vabeachva
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2005
- Messages
- 2,027
- Reaction score
- 475
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- va beach, va
- Detector(s) used
- se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Jackand I head for the land of nada today in a light rainy mist kinda day.
TodayI hunted with the sepro and I accepted dimes and pennies just to let everyoneknow that the land of nada is not all that nada, but when I hunt it, you willsee what I miss most of the time.
Todaywas a pretty good day on coins in two separate locations. Both sides of the pier where clad laden insome spots and as u will see, out of all the targets I dug today, only 3 werenon clad targets……and only 1 target was deeper than 2 scoops today - 99% werelike 1 scoop deep.
Goodluck to all – see you tues. someplace. - Vid is like 7.5mins.
.
.
.
.
Attachments
Upvote
0







