What's new

Dimes are lookin up

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
Hello,

2 weeks ago I searched 11,000 dimes in one day and found 10,999 clad dimes and 1 canadian. I was bummed, and gave them a miss for a while. Last week I had to try again, and one box gave up 4 silver.

So today, I decided another box was in order. Gave er a search, and viola! 2 more silvers rolled out: 1952 and 1962.

Dimes are lookin up :)
Anthony
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the silver! i usually just stick to dimes and pennies, and i have had some pretty good luck not any dream boxes but have only been skunked once :D
 
Nice hit. :thumbsup:

I don't have much luck at dimes. I'm lucky if I find one per box.
 
MarkinIa said:
Nice hit. :thumbsup:

I don't have much luck at dimes. I'm lucky if I find one per box.

Same here, but in the last 2 boxes I have found 6. I am not complaining!
Anthony
 
That's alot of sorting for a few keepers. I might stick with pennies for now
 
You redeemed yourself Anthony! Whew that was a close one.

-golden Silver
 
Dimes have been very good to me, keep at it!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom