What's new

Dimes...in plastic!

Rakattack

Full Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
SJ, CA
Went through 2 full boxes of plastic dimes, $180 in plastic dimes (out of box) and $200 in customer wrapped dimes.

Totals:
- 5 Rosies
- 1 Merc ;D ;D ;D My first one :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

What's really surprising is that all the silver was from the plastic rolls except 1 Rosie.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats! ;D

apush
 
God Job

I have never found any silver in plastic rolls.

DW
 
Yes , plastic rolls regularly show a silver dimes ! I have found quite a few from plastic rolls .
obviously the process of transferring the coins from the coin counters - to the plastic rolls , is
an automated one . How else can we explain the regular showing of silver ? Argentium.
 
I agree, that is where my silver comes from. The hand wrapped has not been good for me.
 
Great luck! I've searched thousands in plastic wrap and found 1 thin dime. So, I avoid them completely. ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom