What's new

Dimes rolls wit the Merc. Magnet......

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
The merc. magnet was coming over so i decided to grab some dimes. We started first with the hand rolls. then the boxes. I got 3 boxes and 460.00 in hand rolls.
Like the 3rd roll she grabs, she gave me that look. Yep sure enough 1941 Merc. I really got to do a bag with this girl.
totals

460.00 hand rolls- 4 rosies. 1 merc
box 1- 3 rosies
box 2- skunk
box 3- skunk

Thanks for lookin
keith
 

Attachments

  • DSC03032.webp
    DSC03032.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 338
  • DSC03031.webp
    DSC03031.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 332
  • DSC03030.webp
    DSC03030.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC03034.webp
    DSC03034.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 341
Upvote 0
Gotta love those mercs! :thumbsup:
 
I understand, any excuse to show off your magnet. Well congrats.
 
WTG, focus so we can see....the coin.... better next time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom