What's new

Dimes

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Decided to try some dimes today. Got a bunch of boxes with the coins in a clear sheath. ENded up with a nice Mercury! That will feed the fire for a while.
 
Upvote 0
STDevil said:
Decided to try some dimes today. Got a bunch of boxes with the coins in a clear sheath. ENded up with a nice Mercury! That will feed the fire for a while.

Real easy to search those isn't it. Congrats on the merc.
 
STDevil said:
Decided to try some dimes today. Got a bunch of boxes with the coins in a clear sheath. ENded up with a nice Mercury! That will feed the fire for a while.

Where'd the clear sheaths come from- are they, what, Looomis or,....... ? That would be so kool if all Rolls came in clear pkg'ng.
 
I think the clear wraps are Brinks. At least that is what I've seen around these parts.
 
Never found a single silver dime in those rolls...they sure are quick though and easy to dump.

Maine_JIm
 
Funny, the only dime I have ever found in a clear roll was a merc as well. Interesting.

Golden Silver
 
Clear rolls....I cringe when I get a box....never had any luck with em, 'cept for a lone, paper-thin merc. To top it off, sometimes have to dump out the contents as each roll averages a couple silver-edged canadians. I did get pretty good at telling the difference edge searching canadian vs u.s., (after hundreds upon hundreds of canadians.) FFD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom