Rosco53
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2018
- Messages
- 720
- Reaction score
- 1,749
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bryant, WI
- Detector(s) used
- Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Man...500 in dimes is sooooooooooo much lighter than 500 in nickels :-p Not a bad haul either:






Not bad when I was really just hoping to find 1. 5 Silvers is a new high (last was the reverse of the '56), so quite happy with that. Not sure if that qualifies as my "best" bag though, as my first gave me 2 silver roosevelts and a merc, so... Now to decide if I wanna try driving for more dimes, swap for quarters, or the presidential gold coins some customer dropped off... Happy hunting everyone!






Not bad when I was really just hoping to find 1. 5 Silvers is a new high (last was the reverse of the '56), so quite happy with that. Not sure if that qualifies as my "best" bag though, as my first gave me 2 silver roosevelts and a merc, so... Now to decide if I wanna try driving for more dimes, swap for quarters, or the presidential gold coins some customer dropped off... Happy hunting everyone!
Upvote
0







