What's new

Dinner Time

WannaDig3687

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
23,801
Reaction score
112,451
Golden Thread
0
Location
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Mr. WD fed our pets tonight.

Doesn't take much to make them come running... I mean swimming.

start.webp

He's so hungry

up close.webp

Bass and bluegill want to eat, too.

bass and bluegill.webp


A BIG CAT

Big Cat.webp

The catfish are better at cleaning up than I am!

cleaning up.webp


Look at them begging for more.


begging.webp

Thanks for looking!

~Sis
 
They're not spoiled, no, no way. Not at all. Nice pics.
 
They're not spoiled, no, no way. Not at all. Nice pics.

Nah. :sign10:

The pond was the first thing we put in on this farm. One time Mr. WD was in a tournament and he called home and told me to go feed his fish. Just for the fun of it, I walked entirely around the pond throwing fish food every where. It looked like it was boiling.
 
I had one of those for dinner yesterday.
 
Now im sure they all have names !! There like smokeythecats chickens !! Man....I need my own pond too.
 
I had three huge koi in a pond here. Danged bear killed them all. Now I have a water swampy shallow garden thing. It got silted in but the water plants are nice and the snakes and frogs love it.
 
I had three huge koi in a pond here. Danged bear killed them all. Now I have a water swampy shallow garden thing. It got silted in but the water plants are nice and the snakes and frogs love it.

I have toads, frogs, and turtles. So far the snakes prefer the creek and I have only seen one or two a year. I have a bear too...Mr. Wrightdigger when I wake him up from hibernation. LOL :laughing7:
 
My yard birds are spoiled beyond redemption and very self centered.
 
Yes, they do get HOT breakfast sandwiches. They eat the pork first. Then the egg, then the bread and cheese. That's in the winter. In the summer it's their own private ice cold watermelon. If I don't do that, they threaten to call in animal control and have them give me a rabies shot.

Plus they are good on the internet and have stolen my one credit card number and can use it at will.:tongue3:
 
Now that's funny!
 
When I do an overnight stay, I give them about 3 pounds of honest to goodness chicken food and 2 large apples to keep them from starving overnight.
 
Well, I was going to tell you that the fish aren't that spoiled. However, Mr. WD fed them well again today before we left. :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom