What's new

Dirt road find

Wes213

Full Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
136
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys I was walking down a dirt road today, looking down as always. The shape caught my eye. It was laying right in the safe zone, between tire marks! I know it’s a little beat up, but it is lucky not to have been crushed. Just goes to show...you never know! Keep your head down and your eyes open. C9F0C463-7C63-4B85-94FC-78D85C5C8F42.webp99BF045C-D69F-4FC2-984F-FF93BDEC78F2.webp48E6BA68-6544-487C-978A-0458C8ED5402.webp
 
Upvote 0
Great find. I have found them in deer paths, cow paths, ditches, fields, rivers, but never in a dirt road. That's very cool.
 
Its no telling how long it was laying there waiting on you to come by and rescue it. Nice save
 
Nice keeper you found and a good eye you have! Keep looking down you will find more!
 
If it's dirt showing I'm looking at it, great find.:thumbsup:
 
I found complete perforator on the berm of dirt mountain road while I was driving slowly up it. It must have been kicked up by the road grader?
 
Nice looking point. My eyes are always to the ground. Lots of good stuff laying down there !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom