What's new

Dirty 30 settings, New user

altereddezignz

Full Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
214
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got all the issues with my first detector worked out. Now have my new one and looking for in-site on settings for learning the detector?

Thanks
 
The first thing I did was familiarize myself with the menus and how to get around in them. Not difficult,but....you need to be able to do it,just because you don't want anything about it to be a mystery. You want the truth? You want to go detecting RIGHT NOW? Go outside and push the power button. It won't be optimized for every situation but it'll find ALOT of stuff.
 
Last edited:
+1 on the 'Just Get Out There' train.

Run in auto+3, turn deep on, and go find stuff.

I ended up using Dr Tones pattern on primary, tadpole on second screen, and that is all I use.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom