What's new

Disabled Help

BillyG

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 17, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello Everone.
I need some help or advice. I have A really hard time getting down to dig and get back up. Any help ?
 
find a partner to help in that department nephew or niece or try a stranger at gun point. no just kidding, teach your dog to dig a hole, or may be a pet monkey.longer handle so you don't have to get down.
 
could try a long handle shovel and a 5 gal bucket with holes in it like a sieve, dig a hole put in bucket and shake
 
Welcome to Tnet. :hello:

Understand where you are coming from as I am having trouble getting back up too and some days I need to crawl to a picnic table to get back up. Luckily I like to water hunt and I don't have to bend down then as I can use my long handle scoop
 
Might want to try a lightweight folding stool. Had one I used when dove hunting that had an aluminum frame and a shoulder strap plus a canvas pouch on the bottom to hold my birds-weighed almost nothing plus it was short enough I could sit and clean doves while I waited for more to fly over.
 
Look around and see if you can find a 5 gal. "Tool Bucket" with the canvas tool pouch attached. The lid is usually a seat. You can use the tool pouch for your extra stuff like digging tool, pinpointer, etc. You can use the bucket for trash.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom