Discovery on Central American soil

resherma

Jul 28, 2012
Germany
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you had discovered a astounding subterranean tunnel - in a area where gold coins where mint and stashed - below a collapsed cliff ( presumably use of explosives ) with tons of river boulders brought into it through the primary cavern entrance ... and you run out of resources due to the extreme obstructions ... What would you do next ?

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
For starters, I'd create an Executive Summary that would include PROOF my target exists AND that I have the permits to access, extract and export my finds.
If I didn't have these minimums, I would not expect serious investors to respond.
Don....

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you had discovered a astounding subterranean tunnel - in a area where gold coins where mint and stashed - below a collapsed cliff ( presumably use of explosives ) with tons of river boulders brought into it through the primary cavern entrance ... and you run out of resources due to the extreme obstructions ... What would you do next ?
Buy the property if it was privately owned. If public land, you have a problem that is hard to solve.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions