jmaschal Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2015 Messages 491 Reaction score 690 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 16, 2017 #1 Pretty cool discovery... I could not imagine. Canoe unearthed by Hurricane Irma could be hundreds of years old - ABC News Upvote 0
Pretty cool discovery... I could not imagine. Canoe unearthed by Hurricane Irma could be hundreds of years old - ABC News
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2017 #2 I saw that too. Pretty crazy...but I think maybe not so old. ??
M Mark Todd Hero Member Joined Apr 22, 2014 Messages 706 Reaction score 689 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2017 #3 Yes, very intriguing artifact, here's some interesting data on a trade era dug out canoe found in my neck of the woods... What marvelous discovery!
Yes, very intriguing artifact, here's some interesting data on a trade era dug out canoe found in my neck of the woods... What marvelous discovery!
R redbeardrelics Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 894 Reaction score 1,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland's Eastern Shore Detector(s) used Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare) Primary Interest: Other Sep 17, 2017 #4 crj1968 said: I saw that too. Pretty crazy...but I think maybe not so old. ?? Click to expand... That is a neat discovery, and I wondered about the age too, because the brief report I saw said something about square nails, but didn't detail if they were in the canoe or not.
crj1968 said: I saw that too. Pretty crazy...but I think maybe not so old. ?? Click to expand... That is a neat discovery, and I wondered about the age too, because the brief report I saw said something about square nails, but didn't detail if they were in the canoe or not.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2017 #5 That is really cool , will be interesting to see if they find anything else around there.