discussion on the various possible theories that may be applicable to LrLs

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Re: discussion on the various possible theories that may be applicable to LrL's

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Ah yes, Art's favorite eugenics quote of phony sickology. Have you murdered any babies today?
Sorry EE but I am not a fan of Darwin nor am I a hip hop fan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
Eugenics is currently defined as the "applied science or the bio-social movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population", usually referring to human populations.[2] Historically, many of the practitioners of eugenics viewed eugenics as a science, not necessarily restricted to human populations; this embraced the views of Darwin and Social Darwinism

Yes, I know you are very sorry, and always have been.

But you left out this part, just a little farther down the page, Art---

"By the mid-20th century eugenics had fallen into disfavor, having become associated with Nazi Germany. Both the public and some elements of the scientific community have associated eugenics with Nazi abuses, such as enforced "racial hygiene", human experimentation, and the extermination of "undesired" population groups. However, developments in genetic, genomic, and reproductive technologies at the end of the 20th century have raised many new questions and concerns about the meaning of eugenics and its ethical and moral status in the modern era...."

And, as it shows in the documents of the video I posted, the overall goal of the Eugenics Program (otherwise know as Psychiatry), although carefully kept quiet, is the reduction of the World population by 90%. So, like I asked before, have you murdered any babies lately? Do you enjoy it? As much as you enjoy scamming people with your fake locating devices?

:sign13:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
In case you and your ilk haven't figured it out yet, your having this LRL section keeps your fraud corralled here, and out of the legitimate sections. The warning at the top of the section page protects unsuspecting readers from getting scammed, and protects the site from being sued.
Gee EE...In case you don’t know...Some of the other skeptics have posted in other sections of this web site. Could you please tell us why this is not a legitimate section of T-Net?..We have all read this

PLEASE NOTE: As the administrator, creator and owner of this site, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (defrauded) by people selling so-called "long range locators" (devices, that supposedly, can find precious metals at a distance). I HIGHLY recommend consulting a geophysicist ($100 in consulting fees could save you thousands, and you'll learn something!), before spending ONE DIME ON ANY "long range locator" . With that, I open this forum to the discussion of said devices.
And Marc has also posted this.
Re: When Science shouts to the deaf
Reply To This Topic #35 Posted Jun 16, 2010, 04:00:20 PM Quote

This is ME. Marc Austin... the administrator and owner of this site. I am the one who warns people against fraudulent devices.

I have never said "there is not a device capable of locating gold and silver from a distance".

I have only stated the FACT... that >I< have seen people ripped off by fraudulent devices... and I recommend spending money to chat with a geophysicist BEFORE spending ONE dime on ANY LRL. Just get a second opinion before making your purchase. The wad you save just might be your own! HMM, a new header for the LRL forum!

Now - if you have a problem running your potential purchase past someone educated in things like locating things.... well say so... so we can cut to the chase.

I would be happy if you would ignore me.

I don't think anyone ever bought into your scheme before I started posting here, so my exposing your intentions isn't really saving anyone. I just came here to see what was going on, and asked a few questions, and got nothing but insults instead of answers.
What scheme are you talking about?

So your crybaby attitude, and pretending to be the victims, doesn't faze me at all. And I doubt that anyone else is even reading this stuff, especially lately.
You are wrong...Right now .. aarthrj3811, humble (+ 1 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this board.

Repetitive postings? You guys are the ones who specialize in going around in circles, as shown by your consistant adherence to my predictions in Predictable Pattern of Con Artists.
Yes your post are repetitive as can be clearly seen in this sentence.

So you have a problem with truth. Well that problem is entirely yours, not mine.

Yes it is a huge problem for you
And the rest of your post is just your feeble attempts to bait me. Except that you are merely exposing yourself as hypocrites and scammers. So, keep it up for as long as you want. That works for me!
No bait needed..You have been caught

You are, always were, and always will be---your own best debunkers.

Thanks again!

Con-Artie---

Your post is so self-contradicting that I don't thing anyone could rebut it any better than you already have, yourself!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Can You Scientifically Prove to the World That LRLs Work?

Don't be a doof---show the proof!

And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.

"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

None of the LRL promoters and shills have posted any theories in the last couple of weeks, and I can only guess that it's because their imaginations have all run dry, and they are unable to think up any more fantasies.

So, I'll do everyone a big favor, and post a theory of my own---

If LRLs did work, then the manufacturers would multiply their sales by orders of magnitude, simply by passing Scientifically administered random double-blind tests, as many times as it takes to prove to the World that their devices really work.

Therefore, the only reason that none of them has done that, is because their devices simply don't work. Period. That's how things work---a business does things to make money, so if they could, they certainly would. But they can't.

At some point, common sense becomes proof. It is, after all, circumstantial evidence---and is valid in court. The point is that nobody is going to pass up all those sales and all that money. Except crooks with fake devices, of course!

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.

"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~EE~

"By the mid-20th century eugenics had fallen into disfavor, having become associated with Nazi Germany. Both the public and some elements of the scientific community have associated eugenics with Nazi abuses, such as enforced "racial hygiene", human experimentation, and the extermination of "undesired" population groups. However, developments in genetic, genomic, and reproductive technologies at the end of the 20th century have raised many new questions and concerns about the meaning of eugenics and its ethical and moral status in the modern era...."

And, as it shows in the documents of the video I posted, the overall goal of the Eugenics Program (otherwise know as Psychiatry), although carefully kept quiet, is the reduction of the World population by 90%. So, like I asked before, have you murdered any babies lately? Do you enjoy it? As much as you enjoy scamming people with your fake locating devices?
~Art~
Eugenics is currently defined as the "applied science or the bio-social movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population", usually referring to human populations.[2] Historically, many of the practitioners of eugenics viewed eugenics as a science, not necessarily restricted to human populations; this embraced the views of Darwin and Social Darwinism
What did you not understand....

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~

If LRLs did work, then the manufacturers would multiply their sales by orders of magnitude, simply by passing Scientifically administered random double-blind tests, as many times as it takes to prove to the World that their devices really work.

Therefore, the only reason that none of them has done that, is because their devices simply don't work. Period. That's how things work---a business does things to make money, so if they could, they certainly would. But they can't.

At some point, common sense becomes proof. It is, after all, circumstantial evidence---and is valid in court. The point is that nobody is going to pass up all those sales and all that money. Except crooks with fake devices, of course!

Just maybe you need a little history lesson...Not too many years ago there were only a hand full of LRL manufactures in the USA...They were just hand made units made by the inventor. Now there are over 100 manufacturers all over the world. Some of these manufacturers are getting real big with some saying they have sold thousands of units. It seems like this industry is having no problems growing.

Can you please give us a list of the manufacturers who have passed a Scientifically administered random double-blind tests?..If not then could you give us a list of the ones who have told you that they have not taken a Scientifically administered random double-blind tests?
Remember you are the one making the claim so if you can not prove it thenyou have a problem...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Franklin
I have witnessed this argument on treasurenet I know for at least ten years maybe more. There is an easy way of settling whether any dowser or LRL works. Simply set-up an LRL in a vice or similar holding element. Have it balanced by level bubbles. Take gold and silver walk in front of the antennae, run in front of the LRL, hell dance in front of the LRL. If the LRL works it should move on it's own. It is attracted to the gold or silver signal, then it should follow the gold and silver instead of a operator standing there holding the D**N thing.
Thanks for coming by...I wish they would work that way..but they will not...Art

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EE THr said:
Innocent Eddie---

So now you're saying that Science is OK, but you just don't want anyone referring to it?

News Flash: That's the same thing!

EddieR said:
Post after post after post of scientific this and scientific that...

I haven't made anything up at all. Your saying so is just a generalized statement, to try and gloss over your behavior.

If any part of what I wrote weren't true, you would have specifiec which part you thought wasn't, and, most importantly, why. But you didn't. So your reply is just as Carl mentioned, "no I didn't," to however anyone answers your questions. That's classic preadolescent behavior. But keep it up, so everyone can see your attitude. Oops, I forgot, nobody reads this section anymore, anyway. :laughing7:

EE THr said:
EddieR said:
I haven't seen anyone say that science is bad. Where is that posted?

You posted it, Innocent Eddie! When you were whining about me bringing up science. Are you having a memory lapse? What's wrong with bringing up science, then?

I haven't seen anyone say that fantasies are good enough reasons to buy a LRL. Where is that posted?

Since LRLs are a hoax and a scam, it's posted every time someone says that LRLs will find treasure. It's posted every time someone says that others can learn how to use an LRL of their own.

I haven't seen anyone urge people to attend "stage magician" demonstrations of LRL's, which are set up ahead of time to appear as if the LRL finds stuff. Where is that posted?

It's posted every time someone recommends that people should go try an LRL before they buy one. It's just a slimey way to get folks to fall for a scam. Seems innocent enough (like you), because it pretends to indicate that people can see for themselves. But, since LRLs don't really work at all, the only demo will be a set-up with pre-placed targets for the seller to magically "find," then letting the customer magically "find" targets which he already knows the location of (ideometer effect). And the promoters and schills on here all help with that.

ref: A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud.

In the quote above, where you quoted me, do you REALLY see the words (or any words that mean), science is bad? NO. You are playing your stupid games, making things up, changing context, and generally showing a "doof factor" of at least a 9 on a scale of 1-10.

I've come to the conclusion that if the Eugenics program were real (it's not....but if you really believe it I've got an alien autopsy video I'll bet you would love :laughing9:).....

the reason you would be against it is because YOU would be one of the first to be culled out.

I think you are pretty much burnt out or something, I don't know. But dude....you live in a far off universe. You see only what you want to see, and think that everyone should follow you. You really should get some help.

I don't know if I can debate/argue/discuss with you anymore....it would make me feel like a bully on the short bus.

I guess you were just a born :tard:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

~Art~
What did you not understand....

Sorry, Artie, Darwin didn't invent Eugenics. Neither did the Hip Hoppers.

If you had understood the video, you would have seen that it explains the very beginnings of Psychiatry, and how it has been a giant Eugenics Program all along, with full proof, documentation, witnesses, names, and dates. They want to reduce the World population by 90%. I wonder if they will want to keep the likes of you? That's something to think about, while you are scamming people.

Since you keep trying to use your amateur sick-iatry quotes, it's obvious that you are a champion of Eugenics. Have you butchered any babies lately?

If you still don't get it by now, then you never will. But watch out, they want to kill off the low intelligence people first! Have a nice day.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Just maybe you need a little history lesson...Not too many years ago there were only a hand full of LRL manufactures in the USA...They were just hand made units made by the inventor. Now there are over 100 manufacturers all over the world. Some of these manufacturers are getting real big with some saying they have sold thousands of units. It seems like this industry is having no problems growing.

Can you please give us a list of the manufacturers who have passed a Scientifically administered random double-blind tests?..If not then could you give us a list of the ones who have told you that they have not taken a Scientifically administered random double-blind tests?
Remember you are the one making the claim so if you can not prove it thenyou have a problem...Art

Think, Artie....Think! If any LRL maker ever passed a scientifically administered random double-blind test, they would be plastering advertising all over the place. On their Websites, in their magazine ads, and on treasure hunting forums everywhere. Think about it. If you can.

But if you want to say that I'm wrong, then show me one who has. That should be a simple task, right?

And please---puleeeeze---don't try to say that some have, but are keeping it a secret! :o

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~

Think, Artie....Think! If any LRL maker ever passed a scientifically administered random double-blind test, they would be plastering advertising all over the place. On their Websites, in their magazine ads, and on treasure hunting forums everywhere. Think about it. If you can.

Do you really think so? Just maybe most people do not think that a double blind test is very accurate..After all how many electronic devices have ever passed a double blind test? Has any conventional metal detector ever passed a double blind test?...All drugs here in the USA are required to be to do double blind testing..How many hundreds of these drugs that passed the double blind test have killed people or caused damage to other organs?..

But if you want to say that I'm wrong, then show me one who has. That should be a simple task, right?
I am not the one making all the claims...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:
In the quote above, where you quoted me, do you REALLY see the words (or any words that mean), science is bad? NO. You are playing your stupid games, making things up, changing context, and generally showing a "doof factor" of at least a 9 on a scale of 1-10.

OH----Woo Hoo! You want to play your "exact quotes" game again!

When you were in school (if you ever were) did the teacher ever tell you to read a book, and then write what it was about---in your own words? That is an exercise in reading comprehension, and expressing your understanding of the concept of what was said in the book, in writing.

What I said was the concept of what was quoted from your post. And I can only assume that I interpreted it correctly, because you are not denying it! Instead you want to play the word game of "that's not an exact quote."

If you can't understand that, then it's your own problem, and you can join Artie while he waits for the nice men in the white coats to come and "help him."

I've come to the conclusion that if the Eugenics program were real (it's not....

Let me see if I have this right, because I wouldn't want to misunderstand you.

First, the 10-part video is fully proven out, with official documentation which can be confirmed with simple Web searches or however you want to research it. It's got documented facts, authentic photos and video, expert testimonial from psychiatrists, psychologists, doctors, and many other witnesses. Moreover, It's never been refuted.

Yet you don't believe it!

Second, people tell a few tall stories about fake LRL devices, and you believe them wholeheartedly!

What's wrong with that picture? :sign13:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~Franklin
I have witnessed this argument on treasurenet I know for at least ten years maybe more. There is an easy way of settling whether any dowser or LRL works. Simply set-up an LRL in a vice or similar holding element. Have it balanced by level bubbles. Take gold and silver walk in front of the antennae, run in front of the LRL, hell dance in front of the LRL. If the LRL works it should move on it's own. It is attracted to the gold or silver signal, then it should follow the gold and silver instead of a operator standing there holding the D**N thing.
Thanks for coming by...I wish they would work that way..but they will not...Art

Wow---you finally admitted it.

(Franklin was right.)

I sure glad that's over with!

:hello2:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Do you really think so? Just maybe most people do not think that a double blind test is very accurate..

It's the most accurate type of testing known.

After all how many electronic devices have ever passed a double blind test?

That is irrelevant. You are trying to change the subject again. The whole point is that you can't make your LRL work. Period. (Well, unless you fake it, like in your photos and videos.

Has any conventional metal detector ever passed a double blind test?

They pass triple-blind tests every day. Nobody doubts their functioning. And even if they did, it's irrelevant. You are trying to change the subject again.

...All drugs here in the USA are required to be to do double blind testing..How many hundreds of these drugs that passed the double blind test have killed people or caused damage to other organs?..

Just because something tastes good, doesn't mean it won't kill you. Drug companies are known for skewing their test statistics. But that's also irrelevant. You are trying to change the subject again.

I am not the one making all the claims...Art

Wrong. You make the original claim---that LRLs work. Yet you will never be able to prove to the World that they do, because they are fake scam devices.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EE THr said:
EddieR said:

OH----Woo Hoo! You want to play your "exact quotes" game again!

When you were in school (if you ever were) did the teacher ever tell you to read a book, and then write what it was about---in your own words? That is an exercise in reading comprehension, and expressing your understanding of the concept of what was said in the book, in writing.

What I said was the concept of what was quoted from your post. And I can only assume that I interpreted it correctly, because you are not denying it! Instead you want to play the word game of "that's not an exact quote."

If you can't understand that, then it's your own problem, and you can join Artie while he waits for the nice men in the white coats to come and "help him."

I've come to the conclusion that if the Eugenics program were real (it's not....

Let me see if I have this right, because I wouldn't want to misunderstand you.

First, the 10-part video is fully proven out, with official documentation which can be confirmed with simple Web searches or however you want to research it. It's got documented facts, authentic photos and video, expert testimonial from psychiatrists, psychologists, doctors, and many other witnesses. Moreover, It's never been refuted.

Yet you don't believe it!

Second, people tell a few tall stories about fake LRL devices, and you believe them wholeheartedly!

What's wrong with that picture? :sign13:

The whole reason I always ask for quotes is BECAUSE I NEVER SAID WHAT YOU CLAIM I SAID. I thought that was simple to understand, but in dealing with you, "simple" evidently is too much overload. Sorry about that. Your reading comprehension is wrong, as usual.... but I've come to expect that from your kind.

This is the way your kind thinks: You guys can generalize your posts and take free reign to extract concepts from others posts, but anyone who opposes your posts (i.e. agenda) should word their postings exactly as meant and should only go by what your kind specifically posts (never taking a general conceptualization from them). Now why is that?

By the way, you said that since I didn't deny your posting, then it must be true. Okay, following your eternally skewed logic, since you didn't deny the part in my post about you making things up and changing context, then that's true, correct? I mean, you didn't deny it, so I MUST be right!!!

Thank you for proving that for everyone!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

As for your video.... Seriously!!! There are thousands of videos out that show UFO's, aliens, bigfoot, chupacabra, nessie, and lord knows what else. Some of the videos have been taken by law enforcement officers (UFO) and pilots (UFO). But, UFO's still aren't proven to be real. Why not? There is video, there are reliable witnesses, it's on the internet, etc. All the reasons you say makes the Eugenics program true can also be said about UFO's.

BTW, I never said I believed any stories about LRL's (another of your bogus claims). I never said I believed any about metal detectors either. SO?

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged

Let that be a lesson to you, Eddie.

You are wasting your time. :tongue3:

The soggy cigar has spoke.

:laughing7:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

JudyH said:
Eddie, you are wasting your time and energy on this individual. :-\

For as long as I have been on this forum, I have been aware of an ongoing process by the skeptic community embedded here to create a Consensus Reality. This individual's role has been to create confusion within that reality. In the process, he has created a social construct of his own, that buttresses this reality.

The social construction of reality is an ongoing, dynamic process that is (and must be) reproduced by people acting on their interpretations and their knowledge of it. Because social constructs as facets of reality and objects of knowledge are not "given" by nature, (are based solely on opinion) they must be constantly maintained and re-affirmed in order to persist.

The constant reiteration of his "points", "opinions",....the links he posts at the bottom of most of his posts....are his attempt to create Arti-Facts within his reality. He is the "Reality Enforcer". In other words....If you say something enough times, then claim it hasn't been refuted, it becomes fact. The Internet is full of such "Arti-Facts". :-\

His intentions are obvious. As Woof has said many times....Just read his advertisement. :wink:

'Nuff said?

:icon_study: :coffee2:

So true, Judy....so true. :icon_thumleft:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:
The whole reason I always ask for quotes is BECAUSE I NEVER SAID WHAT YOU CLAIM I SAID. I thought that was simple to understand, but in dealing with you, "simple" evidently is too much overload. Sorry about that. Your reading comprehension is wrong, as usual.... but I've come to expect that from your kind.

If you aren't against Science, then why were you whining about me bringing it up? Sorry, you're just trying to weasel out of your own contradiction.

This is the way your kind thinks: You guys can generalize your posts and take free reign to extract concepts from others posts, but anyone who opposes your posts (i.e. agenda) should word their postings exactly as meant and should only go by what your kind specifically posts (never taking a general conceptualization from them). Now why is that?

Translation of Eddie-speak: "I don't like you mentioning the ideas that I put forth, when I contradict myself. And I'll add to that some nonsensical gobbeldy-gook that maybe some gullible people will think means that you are guilty of something or other similar to the goof that I made. Then maybe I won't look so bad."

Nice try, Innocent Eddie, but no cigar. :laughing7:

As for your video.... Seriously!!! There are thousands of videos out that show UFO's, aliens, bigfoot, chupacabra, nessie, and lord knows what else. Some of the videos have been taken by law enforcement officers (UFO) and pilots (UFO). But, UFO's still aren't proven to be real. Why not? There is video, there are reliable witnesses, it's on the internet, etc. All the reasons you say makes the Eugenics program true can also be said about UFO's.

It's all about a little thing called H-I-S-T-O-R-Y, Eddie. All the stuff in the video is taken from recorded history. And unlike your UFO nonsense, there is physical evidence supporting what is told in the video, in addition to the testimony of credible professionals, and the Eugenics/Psychiatry program's own documents.

But no, you would rather be on the side of baby killers and people who walk around with a transistor hot-glued to a coat hanger, imagining they "found treasure."

BTW, I never said I believed any stories about LRL's (another of your bogus claims). I never said I believed any about metal detectors either. SO?

OK. Regardless of who said what when, here is your big chance to set it all straight, and save face---

1. Do you think Science is valid?
2. Do you think that LRLs previously and/or currently on the market will reliably locate "treasure"?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

JudyH said:
Eddie, you are wasting your time and energy on this individual. :-\

For as long as I have been on this forum, I have been aware of an ongoing process by the skeptic community embedded here to create a Consensus Reality. This individual's role has been to create confusion within that reality. In the process, he has created a social construct of his own, that buttresses this reality.

The social construction of reality is an ongoing, dynamic process that is (and must be) reproduced by people acting on their interpretations and their knowledge of it. Because social constructs as facets of reality and objects of knowledge are not "given" by nature, (are based solely on opinion) they must be constantly maintained and re-affirmed in order to persist.

The constant reiteration of his "points", "opinions",....the links he posts at the bottom of most of his posts....are his attempt to create Arti-Facts within his reality. He is the "Reality Enforcer". In other words....If you say something enough times, then claim it hasn't been refuted, it becomes fact. The Internet is full of such "Arti-Facts". :-\

His intentions are obvious. As Woof has said many times....Just read his advertisement. :wink:

'Nuff said?

:icon_study: :coffee2:

Typical baiting tactics of an Internet Troll.

Big J's motto is: Always pretend to be more knowledgeable about sanity than the debunkers, in attempting to make their posted truths seem less sane.

Your problem is that truths can be researched, and any readers who "think for themselves" can check these things out, and make up their own minds. Whereas all you can do is try to insult those who post actual facts, in hopes that they will either be intimidated and go away, or violate the forum rules in anger, and be banned.

Nobody needs to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. It's in all your posts, documented in black and white.

You, too, are your own best debunker.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

:hello2:

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia

Whoa whao whoa..........I think I missed something. Were is this Video of the UFO's and EE, you beleive in alien ufo or just that it was an unidetified flying object, that could easyly be part of this world? Because if you beleive in the Alien UFO crap, all i could say is then how could you not beleive in LRLs.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

werleibr said:
Whoa whao whoa..........I think I missed something. Were is this Video of the UFO's and EE, you beleive in alien ufo or just that it was an unidetified flying object, that could easyly be part of this world? Because if you beleive in the Alien UFO crap, all i could say is then how could you not beleive in LRLs.

Hate to disappoint you, but the UFO thing was brought up only by Innocent Eddie.

The video that I posted documents the history of sickiatry, and traces it's source to what is commonly referred to these days as "the New World Order."

ref: Sickiatry is Eugenics, Part 1 of 10

I posted it in response to the LRL promoters (mainly Big J) who, because of lack of any real facts or proof that their fake devices actually work at all, resort to amateur sickology in attempts to invalidate anyone who actually posts true facts about the LRL hoax.

Like I mentioned, the video lists actual people, places, organizations and their own documents, and lots of credible testimony. The whole thing is in the category of "History," and may easily be fact-checked for accuracy because it does list all of it's sources, of various types.

But, typical to their style, the LRL promoters and shills try to simply invalidate it by saying they don't "believe" it. It seems their fantasy world won't allow the truth in. Which comes as no surprise!

:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread