discussion on the various possible theories that may be applicable to LrLs

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Re: discussion on the various possible theories that may be applicable to LrL's

EddieR said:
If you would/could read, you would know "what I stand for". The right to be able to hunt/ discuss hunting without the bother of childish imbeciles butting in whining for proof of this, proof of that. Now go get back on your Big Wheel and go play.

BTW, you are posting against me on your OPINION. Your opinion is not proof. Grow up.

You still can't quite bring yourself to mention the term "LRL," can you. Trying to maintain your facade of innocence? And what do you "hunt" with? A magic LRL like the others? If you want to be able to discuss imaginary devices, without any bothering you with reality, then you are an LRL promoter, just like the rest. And there's your own proof.

By the way, all of your childish insults are in the category of "opinions." So you are a hypocrite, also. But that comes as no surprise, because your mantra is that limits should be imposed on others, but no limits should be imposed on you. They have already named streets after you: "One Way."

And you still haven't posted any facts about LRL. After whining about insults, that's all you have done.

But please continue with your nonsense, because it proves that it's all you've got.

You are your own best debunker.

So, thanks for your help!

:laughing7:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:
LOL! You know exactly what I mean when I say I'm not your type. (I'm too old)...but anyway... you are just sick.

Oh, by the way, about those alternative websites....which ones do you control/contribute to?

I knew that the alternative Websites would pique your interest!

"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EE THr said:
EddieR said:
If you would/could read, you would know "what I stand for". The right to be able to hunt/ discuss hunting without the bother of childish imbeciles butting in whining for proof of this, proof of that. Now go get back on your Big Wheel and go play.

BTW, you are posting against me on your OPINION. Your opinion is not proof. Grow up.

You still can't quite bring yourself to mention the term "LRL," can you. Trying to maintain your facade of innocence? And what do you "hunt" with? A magic LRL like the others? If you want to be able to discuss imaginary devices, without any bothering you with reality, then you are an LRL promoter, just like the rest. And there's your own proof.

By the way, all of your childish insults are in the category of "opinions." So you are a hypocrite, also. But that comes as no surprise, because your mantra is that limits should be imposed on others, but no limits should be imposed on you. They have already named streets after you: "One Way."

And you still haven't posted any facts about LRL. After whining about insults, that's all you have done.

But please continue with your nonsense, because it proves that it's all you've got.

You are your own best debunker.

So, thanks for your help!

:laughing7:

Lets see now: You say I can't bring myself to mention the term LRL. I have mentioned it plenty of times. I guess the three letter word was too hard for you to read, perhaps?

If you don't know what I hunt with, (you asked me, remember?) how can you make a judgement call on me without the pertinent info? (I know, I know, it's because it's YOU and YOU know everything).

If LRL's are imaginary, then what the heck are you trying to prove by warning people against them? I guess you warn people about the big yellow and green monster in the forest, too. Why warn people about an imaginary device?

I fully admit some of my posts are opinions (unlike you). I don't try to present them as factual info, praying that maybe someone will just believe it without question.

My street is right next to yours...yours is called "Wrong Way".

And yes, I have posted facts about LRL's. I plainly posted here that the LRL I once had did not stand up to testing, and could not perform as advertised. What more could you want? (Oh, I know, you want me to be like you and make stuff up about LRL's I've never seen or used before. Well, I won't do it. Because that, to me is FRAUD. Just like you. FRAUD.

And you keep proving it....post after post after post. People have caught on that you make up a lot of your "proof". But, you will go ahead, posting your veiled insults in the form of questions, and I will go ahead and feel sorry for you.

Have you noticed you don't get much support anymore? Wonder why? :laughing7:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:
Have you noticed you don't get much support anymore? Wonder why?

Not that the truth needs support, but I can tell you why other debunkers don't post here often.

It's because you and the other LRL promoters and shills have turned it into pure nonsense lately. It used to be just mostly nonsense, but now that's all it is. I don't blame them for losing interest.

First you all were crying because it had become all insults. Of course, that was solely your fellows' doing. And now, it is still all insults. And it is still your fellows' doing.

But, please keep it up. It's working in my favor!

You are still your own best debunkers!

Thanks!

:coffee2:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EE THr said:
EddieR said:
Have you noticed you don't get much support anymore? Wonder why?

Not that the truth needs support, but I can tell you why other debunkers don't post here often.

It's because you and the other LRL promoters and shills have turned it into pure nonsense lately. It used to be just mostly nonsense, but now that's all it is. I don't blame them for losing interest.

First you all were crying because it had become all insults. Of course, that was solely your fellows' doing. And now, it is still all insults. And it is still your fellows' doing.

But, please keep it up. It's working in my favor!

You are still your own best debunkers!

Thanks!

Working in your favor?!?! What, you trying to be the only person left on the LRL section?

Perhaps you really don't realize that most all of your posts are insults. Denial, perhaps? Maybe instead of arguing with you, everyone should just pity you, ignore you, and let you fade away into the nothingness of the life you have created.

What about it? Should we all just ignore you? Is that what you want? Or perhaps, the thought of being ignored frightens you..... so you keep up the banter, because you know that someone will respond, whether it be from you "getting their goat" or simply because they are bored (me).

You have turned this forum into a circus with your repetitive postings, over and over and over. Geez...at least come up with something new every once in awhile, instead of just trying to drive your post count higher.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:
Working in your favor?!?! What, you trying to be the only person left on the LRL section?

Perhaps you really don't realize that most all of your posts are insults. Denial, perhaps? Maybe instead of arguing with you, everyone should just pity you, ignore you, and let you fade away into the nothingness of the life you have created.

What about it? Should we all just ignore you? Is that what you want? Or perhaps, the thought of being ignored frightens you..... so you keep up the banter, because you know that someone will respond, whether it be from you "getting their goat" or simply because they are bored (me).

You have turned this forum into a circus with your repetitive postings, over and over and over. Geez...at least come up with something new every once in awhile, instead of just trying to drive your post count higher.

In case you and your ilk haven't figured it out yet, your having this LRL section keeps your fraud corralled here, and out of the legitimate sections. The warning at the top of the section page protects unsuspecting readers from getting scammed, and protects the site from being sued.

I would be happy if you would ignore me.

I don't think anyone ever bought into your scheme before I started posting here, so my exposing your intentions isn't really saving anyone. I just came here to see what was going on, and asked a few questions, and got nothing but insults instead of answers.

So your crybaby attitude, and pretending to be the victims, doesn't faze me at all. And I doubt that anyone else is even reading this stuff, especially lately.

Repetitive postings? You guys are the ones who specialize in going around in circles, as shown by your consistant adherence to my predictions in Predictable Pattern of Con Artists.

So you have a problem with truth. Well that problem is entirely yours, not mine.

And the rest of your post is just your feeble attempts to bait me. Except that you are merely exposing yourself as hypocrites and scammers. So, keep it up for as long as you want. That works for me!

You are, always were, and always will be---your own best debunkers.

Thanks again!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Can You Scientifically Prove to the World That LRLs Work?

Don't be a doof---show the proof!

And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
EddieR said:

In case you and your ilk haven't figured it out yet, your having this LRL section keeps your fraud corralled here, and out of the legitimate sections. The warning at the top of the section page protects unsuspecting readers from getting scammed, and protects the site from being sued.

I don't think anyone ever bought into your scheme before I started posting here, so my exposing your intentions isn't really saving anyone. I just came here to see what was going on, and asked a few questions, and got nothing but insults instead of answers.

So your crybaby attitude, and pretending to be the victims, doesn't faze me at all. And I doubt that anyone else is even reading this stuff, especially lately.

Repetitive postings? You guys are the ones who specialize in going around in circles, as shown by your consistant adherence to my predictions in Predictable Pattern of Con Artists.

So you have a problem with truth. Well that problem is entirely yours, not mine.

And the rest of your post is just your feeble attempts to bait me. Except that you are merely exposing yourself as hypocrites and scammers. So, keep it up for as long as you want. That works for me!

Thanks again!

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.

Oh, here we go again. NOW what scheme are making up? Did the voices in your head dictate your post, or do you just make up your facts as you see fit?

Your predictions have already been shot down long ago....you made the predictions based on your study of the postings that were already here. Everybody knows that, it's old news. Geez...get a grip on reality, dude.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:
Your predictions have already been shot down long ago....you made the predictions based on your study of the postings that were already here. Everybody knows that, it's old news. Geez...get a grip on reality, dude.

It's not about the predictions. It's about how you guys consistantly do exactly all the stuff that is predicted. Like never being able to prove to the World that LRLs actually do anything at all. And the rest is merely all the distractions you pull, in order to take the focus away from that very fact. And they include, by the way, making post after post of nothing but argumentative personal attacks, like you are doing right now.

Do you somehow imagine that your ridiculous childish posts attacking me personally, will somehow convince someone somewhere that your imaginary fantasy devices really work?

Whatever. The more you post about me, the less this section becomes about LRLs. And since LRLs are fraudulent, do nothing devices, that's fine with me. Because it's a loss of nothing. Yet it records forever your lack of any factual evidence whatsoever to post instead. It shows the true color of you guys.

You are still your own best debunkers.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
EddieR said:

It's not about the predictions. It's about how you guys consistantly do exactly all the stuff that is predicted. Like never being able to prove to the World that LRLs actually do anything at all. And the rest is merely all the distractions you pull, in order to take the focus away from that very fact. And they include, by the way, making post after post of nothing but argumentative personal attacks, like you are doing right now.

Do you somehow imagine that your ridiculous childish posts attacking me personally, will somehow convince someone somewhere that your imaginary fantasy devices really work?

Whatever. The more you post about me, the less this section becomes about LRLs. And since LRLs are fraudulent, do nothing devices, that's fine with me. Because it's a loss of nothing. Yet it records forever your lack of any factual evidence whatsoever to post instead. It shows the true color of you guys.

You are still your own best debunkers.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

You are the only person trying to convince people to believe something. Post after post after post of scientific this and scientific that...but haven't gotten anywhere, as is demonstrated by your constant postings.

I personally can care less if people believe in LRL's. I've told people to never buy one unless they tried it for themselves to see if it worked. I tell people the same about metal detectors.

So what facts would you like me to add to my findings that the LectraSearch DOES NOT WORK? What else am I to say about it? It seems to be a pretty cut and dried determination. Difference is, my findings were determined by actual hands on testing. Of course, I suppose we should disregard the findings, since you say I have never posted factual evidence.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:
You are the only person trying to convince people to believe something.

I have stated time after time, that convincing anyone of anything is not important. I might add that trying to convince LRL promoters of anything is especially not important to me.

Post after post after post of scientific this and scientific that...

So now you're saying that Science is a bad thing? It has proved out, without a doubt, that trying to discuss anything electronic, without an agreement of terminology (mixing scientific terms with general language words) only leads to confusion and frustration.

The LRL promoters try to convince readers of their hoax, with the use of phony scientific terms and fake theories of pseudoscience. But real science is no good?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~EddieR~
You are the only person trying to convince people to believe something. Post after post after post of scientific this and scientific that...but haven't gotten anywhere, as is demonstrated by your constant postings
Correct.

I personally can care less if people believe in LRL's. I've told people to never buy one unless they tried it for themselves to see if it worked. I tell people the same about metal detectors.

Correct..All the owner/operators have told people how to be informed consumers..In over a year you are one of the three people who have said that the device they have used did not work...60 plus owner/operators have posted here saying they are happy with their devices.
So now...Who is the person seeking information going to believe...People who have used these devices or some one who has never saw a real LRL, used a LRL, tested a LRL or knows nothing about them?...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EddieR~
You are the only person trying to convince people to believe something. Post after post after post of scientific this and scientific that...but haven't gotten anywhere, as is demonstrated by your constant postings
Correct.

Correct..All the owner/operators have told people how to be informed consumers..In over a year you are one of the three people who have said that the device they have used did not work...60 plus owner/operators have posted here saying they are happy with their devices.
So now...Who is the person seeking information going to believe...People who have used these devices or some one who has never saw a real LRL, used a LRL, tested a LRL or knows nothing about them?...Art

As usual, your statistics are skewed.

There are thousands of people who know that LRLs don't work.

Nobody needs to own an LRL to know that it won't work. To wit: A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud.

However, one would need to have an LRL in possession, in order to determine that it did work (if they would work, which they won't).

There are currently only about a half dozen LRLers participating in this forum section, and they are all promoters of these devices. But only about four of them allegedly own LRLs. Go figure. And one of them admits that he couldn't pass a scientific test of his supposed success with his LRL. The rest say that they could pass a test, and prove what they claim, but they just "don't want to." Yet they cry about anyone questioning their claims.

And now they are saying that "Science is bad." And that fantasies are good enough reasons to buy LRLs. Then they urge people to go to "stage magician" demonstrations of LRLs, which are set up ahead of time to make it appear that the LRL will magically find stuff.

They are worried about whether people will "believe" them, because their whole scam relies totally on "belief."

I say, "Think for yourself."

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~EddieR~
Correct.

As usual, your statistics are skewed.

There are thousands of people who know that LRLs don't work.

Nobody needs to own an LRL to know that it won't work. To wit: A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud.

However, one would need to have an LRL in possession, in order to determine that it did work (if they would work, which they won't).

There are currently only about a half dozen LRLers participating in this forum section, and they are all promoters of these devices. But only about four of them allegedly own LRLs. Go figure. And one of them admits that he couldn't pass a scientific test of his supposed success with his LRL. The rest say that they could pass a test, and prove what they claim, but they just "don't want to." Yet they cry about anyone questioning their claims.

And now they are saying that "Science is bad." And that fantasies are good enough reasons to buy LRLs. Then they urge people to go to "stage magician" demonstrations of LRLs, which are set up ahead of time to make it appear that the LRL will magically find stuff.

They are worried about whether people will "believe" them, because their whole scam relies totally on "belief."

I say, "Think for yourself."

I haven't seen anyone say that science is bad. Where is that posted?

I haven't seen anyone say that fantasies are good enough reasons to buy a LRL. Where is that posted?

I haven't seen anyone urge people to attend "stage magician" demonstrations of LRL's, which are set up ahead of time to appear as if the LRL finds stuff. Where is that posted?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:

You posted it, Innocent Eddie! When you were whining about me bringing up science. Are you having a memory lapse? What's wrong with bringing up science, then?

I haven't seen anyone say that fantasies are good enough reasons to buy a LRL. Where is that posted?

Since LRLs are a hoax and a scam, it's posted every time someone says that LRLs will find treasure. It's posted every time someone says that others can learn how to use an LRL of their own.

I haven't seen anyone urge people to attend "stage magician" demonstrations of LRL's, which are set up ahead of time to appear as if the LRL finds stuff. Where is that posted?

It's posted every time someone recommends that people should go try an LRL before they buy one. It's just a slimey way to get folks to fall for a scam. Seems innocent enough (like you), because it pretends to indicate that people can see for themselves. But, since LRLs don't really work at all, the only demo will be a set-up with pre-placed targets for the seller to magically "find," then letting the customer magically "find" targets which he already knows the location of (ideometer effect). And the promoters and schills on here all help with that.

ref: A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EddieR~
~EE~
Since LRLs are a hoax and a scam, it's posted every time someone says that LRLs will find treasure. It's posted every time someone says that others can learn how to use an LRL of their own.
~EddieR~
~EE~
It's posted every time someone recommends that people should go try an LRL before they buy one. It's just a slimey way to get folks to fall for a scam. Seems innocent enough (like you), because it pretends to indicate that people can see for themselves. But, since LRLs don't really work at all, the only demo will be a set-up with pre-placed targets for the seller to magically "find," then letting the customer magically "find" targets which he already knows the location of (ideometer effect). And the promoters and schills on here all help with that.
Then we are sent to
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,410862.0.html

WOW Eddie...I would guess he is finally showing that he has no knowledge about LRL’s and treasure hunting.
It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

Ah yes, Art's favorite eugenics quote of phony sickology. Have you murdered any babies today?

ref---

What Sick-iatry is Really All About---
Sickiatry is Eugenics, Part 1 of 10

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
Ah yes, Art's favorite eugenics quote of phony sickology. Have you murdered any babies today?
Sorry EE but I am not a fan of Darwin nor am I a hip hop fan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
Eugenics is currently defined as the "applied science or the bio-social movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population", usually referring to human populations.[2] Historically, many of the practitioners of eugenics viewed eugenics as a science, not necessarily restricted to human populations; this embraced the views of Darwin and Social Darwinism

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
EddieR said:

You posted it, Innocent Eddie! When you were whining about me bringing up science. Are you having a memory lapse? What's wrong with bringing up science, then?

Everyone of your answers above are based on your opinion. ONLY your opinion. NOWHERE have I said that science is bad.

All you ever do is make stuff up to fit your agenda. I'm really starting to think that you are just a 19 year old kid living in your mom's basement with nothing better to do than start arguments.

When I posted those questions, I didn't post as an insult. I simply asked where you got the info. But you replied by calling me names.

NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW HYPOCRITICAL YOU ARE.

Now. Post where you got the info, as requested. And stop making it up.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
Gee EE...In case you don’t know...Some of the other skeptics have posted in other sections of this web site. Could you please tell us why this is not a legitimate section of T-Net?..We have all read this

PLEASE NOTE: As the administrator, creator and owner of this site, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (defrauded) by people selling so-called "long range locators" (devices, that supposedly, can find precious metals at a distance). I HIGHLY recommend consulting a geophysicist ($100 in consulting fees could save you thousands, and you'll learn something!), before spending ONE DIME ON ANY "long range locator" . With that, I open this forum to the discussion of said devices.
And Marc has also posted this.
Re: When Science shouts to the deaf
Reply To This Topic #35 Posted Jun 16, 2010, 04:00:20 PM Quote

This is ME. Marc Austin... the administrator and owner of this site. I am the one who warns people against fraudulent devices.

I have never said "there is not a device capable of locating gold and silver from a distance".

I have only stated the FACT... that >I< have seen people ripped off by fraudulent devices... and I recommend spending money to chat with a geophysicist BEFORE spending ONE dime on ANY LRL. Just get a second opinion before making your purchase. The wad you save just might be your own! HMM, a new header for the LRL forum!

Now - if you have a problem running your potential purchase past someone educated in things like locating things.... well say so... so we can cut to the chase.

What scheme are you talking about?

You are wrong...Right now .. aarthrj3811, humble (+ 1 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this board.

Yes your post are repetitive as can be clearly seen in this sentence.

Yes it is a huge problem for you
No bait needed..You have been caught

Thanks again!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Innocent Eddie---

So now you're saying that Science is OK, but you just don't want anyone referring to it?

News Flash: That's the same thing!

EddieR said:
Post after post after post of scientific this and scientific that...

I haven't made anything up at all. Your saying so is just a generalized statement, to try and gloss over your behavior.

If any part of what I wrote weren't true, you would have specifiec which part you thought wasn't, and, most importantly, why. But you didn't. So your reply is just as Carl mentioned, "no I didn't," to however anyone answers your questions. That's classic preadolescent behavior. But keep it up, so everyone can see your attitude. Oops, I forgot, nobody reads this section anymore, anyway. :laughing7:

EE THr said:
EddieR said:

"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread