Bill C Jr. Member Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 30 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 1 Location Nevada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab X-Terra 70, Fisher Gold Bug II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Here is a few things that I found last week, I think that some of them have gold on them. I am not sure but they sure set off the metal detector when I tested them. Attachments IMG_6853.webp 20.6 KB · Views: 455 IMG_6860.webp 23.6 KB · Views: 443 IMG_6863.webp 38.5 KB · Views: 464 IMG_6876.webp 28.7 KB · Views: 439
Here is a few things that I found last week, I think that some of them have gold on them. I am not sure but they sure set off the metal detector when I tested them.
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,817 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too Feb 16, 2010 #2 gilt edged -- like gold plating -- of course they can not be used in a micro wave --- and are best hand washed rather than machine washed
gilt edged -- like gold plating -- of course they can not be used in a micro wave --- and are best hand washed rather than machine washed
TeddyB1967 Hero Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 641 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Feb 16, 2010 #3 I really like that tea set, congrats on your finds