🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_3667.JPG
My Wife had a wedding shower in a city 3 hrs away. Took CTX and went with her for a quick hunt in A distant city:)
The owner said the yard had already been hunted, but the 1800's home wouldn't let Me leave without a hunt.....

Upvote 18
I also had a clad quarter and a clad Dime. His two cents were ok..! Lol

So you went to a "Wedding shower" and brought your detector? You're obsessed with this detecting stuff. I LIKE you style.

Oh ya!! A little bit of cleaning up the left overs is always fun....excellent work !!

Dont you just love it when you pull a coin or relic from a yard that has been hunted ! Thats rising to the challenge !

Nice score on the two old coppers mate. "It's already been hunted". Sure, whatever. Let me show ya' what they missed!:headbang:

"Already been hunted" , and " hunted out " properties have a reputation for being some of the most productive sites anywhere ! Nice finds !

No other men were going, so rather than be an odd ball, I made an opportunity to detect out of it..

Congrats on exploiting the soils of a far off place. :occasion14: I've pulled some keepers from previously hunted permissions. Love the Indian, they've been scarce for me this season. I find most of my keepers under shrubs and in other areas not easily hunted. Many were dug where a tree or shrubs were taken out. A few others must have too deep for the machines of the 70' & 80's (9 to 10 inches deep).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back